looking for semi pro or pro football trials.

Are you In need of some coaching advice or do you want to share your tips and help out others?

Moderator: Moderators

Postby stewbell10 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:07 pm

i am 26 and have played since i was little. i am a quick left sided midfielder however can also play as a striker. I currently play for a team in greenock. We play in the first choice catering league an i have scored 8 in 12 matches from left midfield. only looking for a trial.

Let me know any anyone can help
stewbell10
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Chelseafc2009 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Have you tried Football Showcase?

I went on one of their 5 day courses last summer at Bisham Abbey..you get the opportunity to train with pro coach's - mine was Dereck Fazackerley who was Kevin Keegan's assistant at Newcastle and England.

At the end of the week, you play a match infront of scouts and managers from Pro clubs..

I never got offered anything, but two of the lads in my team got trials for Bolton, and another got a trial at Livingston.

Might be worth a shout, although I'm not sure what the age range is you may be too old at 26??...

Anyway, you can contact them yourself and see what happens - www.footballshowcase.net/

Hope that helps
Last edited by Chelseafc2009 on Mon May 18, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chelseafc2009
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby jonw1ll1s » Fri May 01, 2009 11:22 am

You can apply with Football Careers Centre visit http://www.fcc.gb.com

If successful you are put onto the online transfer market which is a database of football players that managers, coaches and scouts from club of all levels can view.

They also run trial events for players.
jonw1ll1s
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Looking For football trails in North West for Semi/pro Clubs

Postby Tom Little » Tue May 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey my Name is Tom I'm 16 going on 17 in July of this year. I am a confident Right Winger but also enjoy playing just behind the front men as an attacking midfielder. I have been playing football since I can remember its all I have ever done. I enjoy taking set pieces especially corners (either side). I currently do not play for a club although I do play for my college team which is coached by a trainer from Liverpool FC academy. I have had a mixed season this year due to a few injuries being sustained.
I am currently looking for trials at any Semi-Professional or Professional Clubs in the North West of England but I am also willing to travel for possible trials at a decent club.
Tom Little
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Re: looking for semi pro or pro football trials.

Postby misuri » Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

stewbell10 wrote:i am 26 and have played since i was little. i am a quick left sided midfielder however can also play as a striker. I currently play for a team in greenock. We play in the first choice catering league an i have scored 8 in 12 matches from left midfield. only looking for a trial.

Let me know any anyone can help
misuri
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Bayaker » Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 pm

I hear Newcastle are looking for some players.
Bayaker
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Glen Gilbert » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey im 16 im a defender i can play right back and center back. im already playing in the premier and at the moment im the youngest player to be playin in that league but where i live is in gibraltar and here is nearly impossible to get scouted and i think i have potent to play atleast in divison 1 or even in the championship but i dont Know where to go for trails.

please help me :!: thank you :wink: :lol:
Glen Gilbert
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Jake2009 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Glen Gilbert wrote:Hey im 16 im a defender i can play right back and center back. im already playing in the premier and at the moment im the youngest player to be playin in that league but where i live is in gibraltar and here is nearly impossible to get scouted and i think i have potent to play atleast in divison 1 or even in the championship but i dont Know where to go for trails.

please help me :!: thank you :wink: :lol:

I dont know if this helps but I am attending a showcase in sept for a potential scholarship in America, now that may not be right for you. However you can sign up for a free profile and im sure they will be able to cater for your needs.

The address is, http://www.theplayerspool.com/

Hope this can be of some help to get you noticed.
Jake2009
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Looking For Trails

Postby GoalKeeper93 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello Im 16 im 17 in feb i play in goal just wondering can anyone help mee find trails in the southampton area as i play for Netley Central Sports res. Second In League:

[Link Removed]

If anyone has any information please let me know

:D:D:D

Thank You

No links please. I've made it into an image for you so the members can see your league position. - Stan
GoalKeeper93
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Bayaker » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Can someone lock these trial threads, Hams has said it before in another that know one on this forum can help you with getting trials. Your best bet is contacting clubs directly yourself and asking for one.
Bayaker
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Hams » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Nobody on this forum can help someone get a trial.

Anybody asking for help with this on here is just waisting their time.

Contact your local football clubs if you think you have what it takes and ask them directly for one.

This section is mostly so coaches can ask for advice or can share their knowledge to help others.

Thread closed.

All future threads looking for help with getting a trial will be removed.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Return to Football Coaching