Everton v Arsenal

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby chin-up » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:03 am

Everybody is entitled to an opinion here, I hope.
Somehow, I get the hunch Everton might win here. Of course, it is my WISH only. Just for the Zincs in here.
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby Conner99 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 pm

come on you Gunners ...need to keep the pressure on Tottenham as well as that 4th place ...
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby chin-up » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Everton is my hope for obvious reasons. :wink:
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby specnur » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

This should be called BIG WEDNESDAY ,some big matches today that could help o hinder European qualifying hopes !
Everton ,never play well against Arsenal as i have stated ,but this could be the one game where they may break the recent form. I think the Donovan factor is wearing off and we'll see if jelovich can be effective in this one.
3-1 Arsenal.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Zinc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 am

It is a massive day in the EPL, City can keep their title chances alive or leave themselves with a tough task, Chelsea can keep their hopes at finishing in the top 4 healthy or they could take a blow, Arsenal can create a nice gap or leave themselves with no breathing room, Liverpool could gain a glimmer of hope or put the final nail in their coffin (in terms of finishing in the top 4!). Come on, that's exciting, and that's just the top end.
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby O Dogg » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 am

I personally see nothing other than an Arsenal win.
Everton 0-2 Arsenal
O Dogg
Legend
Legend

Postby chin-up » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Well, one never know about Everton, I feel.
Will they surprise us ?
Personally, I hope so. :wink:
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby ToffeeBlue » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am

The return of the Best Little Spaniard we know, unfortunately he wears the horrible red of the Gooners now but am sure he will get a great reception for his years of service to the Royal Blue. Pienaar will be back and Coleman must drop out as he is a liability, while its just too soon for Gibson

Howard
Neville Heitinga Distin Baines
Drenthe Ossie Fellaini Pienaar
Cahill
Jelavic

Everton 1 Gooners 1
ToffeeBlue
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby specnur » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 pm

ToffeeBlue wrote:The return of the Best Little Spaniard we know, unfortunately he wears the horrible red of the Gooners now but am sure he will get a great reception for his years of service to the Royal Blue. Pienaar will be back and Coleman must drop out as he is a liability, while its just too soon for Gibson

Howard
Cahill
Jelavic

Everton 1 Gooners 1

That a decent little line up right there, Cahill is coming back on form at the wrong time for ARsenal so i got him on my score sheet. Drenthe won't be as dangerous as he is against other teams as i think we have most of our best players available,and they have everything to pretty much shut him down. I think Arsenal operated a a higher rate in the past for Everton and that's why the record is quite good against them. But today i think EVerton are slightly quicker with the addition of drenthe and jelavic, that;s not enough.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Zinc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 pm

ToffeeBlue wrote:The return of the Best Little Spaniard we know, unfortunately he wears the horrible red of the Gooners now but am sure he will get a great reception for his years of service to the Royal Blue. Pienaar will be back and Coleman must drop out as he is a liability, while its just too soon for Gibson

Howard
Cahill
Jelavic

Everton 1 Gooners 1

I love Everton but that Arsenal kit is a thing of beauty, nothing instills such a strong sense of pride as our badge emblazoned on your titty, just ask Arteta.

Sadly I hope we crush you guys tonight, but I think your prediction is a pretty reasonable one, I'd not be surprised to see it finish 1-1.

Everton have found it hard to score this year but tonight they're up against the Arsenal defence, one of their better chances to put a few away.
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby specnur » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm

How does that ref justify that! pienaar hacks Walcott down from behind making a dangerous run towards Everton's box .get's no card, Hacks vermaelen down in the ARsenal box ,Song get's straight yellow for a first offense trying to genuinely take the ball. What a flipping joke!
Ramsey Rubbish first half ,the inability to bury them chances will have an adverse effect on the intensity Arsenal have come out with.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Everton:
Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, Osman, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.

Subs: Mucha, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Neville, Gueye, Anichebe.

Arsenal:
Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Walcott, Arteta, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Andre Santos, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Djourou, Gervinho, Chamakh, Benayoun.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

HT

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Vermaelen 8’
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby specnur » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 pm

How many of these offsides are these pillocks going to get wrong?
The worst team of officials i have seen for a long time Sunday league quality!
Jelavich ,Shameful a dive!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Zinc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Got to hold on...
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Zinc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

I couldn't be happier to see us secure a boring 1-0 victory. Chelsea are now 6 points behind and finally equilibrium is restored with us sitting above Spurs for the first time in ages. Beautiful.
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Conner99 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

hello Tottenham fans .....who is third now .... :)
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Big Jono » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Arsenal are on fire, another win and they have to be locks for the top four now with Chelsea losing. Wheres all the mugs on here who wrote them out of it earlier in the season?
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 pm

great win for Arsenal! the only player i really feared in this match up a month ago is already back in the USA ,the same player that started Everton's turn of fortune. That was the difference today ,Everton made it incredibly difficult in the second half and it was only what i expected from a team on the form they are. I big win where a lot of big clubs haven't won, good job Wenger!

Anyone still thinking Ramsey is not worth selling ? Not good enough and never will be.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Big Jono » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Conner99 wrote:hello Tottenham fans .....who is third now .... :)

Congratulations! Your season is now complete. Time for a new contract for Wenger I think! :D
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Barclays Premier League