Everton v Arsenal

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby specnur » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Pokerkings wrote:
specnur wrote:
Pokerkings wrote:Great win.

Song awful again tonight though and we got a little lucky with a few decisions.

3rd place trophy on course so far....

If Song was awful then Ramsey should be shipped out immediately because song has been very good this season and Ramsey as been crap ,this game was a fine example of that. I told you to watch him 2 weeks ago as i did Lampard and MAta and judge for yourself. A Man would hold his hand s up and say "you know what Specnur, you have been correct so far" , but that would be a man's way of dealing with it. Over the course of the season only one player has been as consistent as Song and that's RVP.

I said Wenger 9 mil a year was a bargain just before this game and i can say without a doubt he is worth every penny and then some.

:lol:

Keep fishing.........

On Ramsey being as equally SHITE as Song then that's where I agree with you. He's Championship material at best and Song almost cost us the 3 points yet again last night when try to pass to his imaginary friend again.

Both should be shipped out this summer and replaced with quality.

You still don't get it do you Song play's defensive mid primarily ,yet he has put Arsenal third place in the league with 7 massive assists this season. I want you to find another defensive mid with the same stats as that. To say he has stepped up this season is an understatement to say the least. What you may also need to do is find a player in the league in his position with similar input as he has. You don't do yourself any service by not acknowledging these facts , and keeping your head firmly planted in your butt hole. He is the type of player that fits Wenger's system ,which means the ability to attack form all positions. We can all jest and joke about ribbing certain players because we don't like their personality or whatever ,but when it comes down to cold hard facts Song has been massive and without him you would be a clown to think Arsenal would be where they are right now.

NOw i will admit that Song has not been in great form in the last couple of games ,but when you understand that from the start f the season he has had to go box to box in the toughest league in the world most of the time doing things Arteta , Ramsey,Rosicky and ben ayoun were supposed to do. There is no doubt the player should absolutely hanging right now and we will need these players to pick up some of the massive work load he has had since the start of the season.

Parker won 3 player of the month awards for passing the ball uncontested out of bounds ,he's done it the whole season . Yet you have the audacity to point out the few times Song has done it and ignore his assist ratio that PArker comes absolutely no where near. What a joke!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Conner99 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:06 am

ToffeeBlue wrote:Well that was annoying. Opening 25 mins we were played off the park by Arsenal and conceded a dreadful set piece goal but then we gradually got back into it and scored a great goal by Drenthe only for the useless linesman, who got many decisions wrong and swayed the match in Arsenals favour, disallowed it. Shocking performances from the officials last night with many decisions not going our way.
Proud of the way we pushed Arsenal back in the 2nd half but it was just not be

if they had kept the old style offside rule then we would have none of this controversy ..the Everton goal would have been offside ...full stop .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 am

ToffeeBlue wrote:Well that was annoying. Opening 25 mins we were played off the park by Arsenal and conceded a dreadful set piece goal but then we gradually got back into it and scored a great goal by Drenthe only for the useless linesman, who got many decisions wrong and swayed the match in Arsenals favour, disallowed it. Shocking performances from the officials last night with many decisions not going our way.
Proud of the way we pushed Arsenal back in the 2nd half but it was just not be

Yeah them officials were about as bad a unit as i have ever seen! You have every right to complain about that travesty,feel bad for your team. They did everything right and the officials failed to do their job on NUMEROUS occasions.
When will the FA admit there's a problem!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to Barclays Premier League