Manchester City v Manchester United

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby chin-up » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

I am not sure, but I hope not.
Who needs him to f-up the game ?
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby Bren10 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:36 am

Its made for him mate, redemption perhaps?
Bren10

Postby chin-up » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 am

Too unpredictable in my book.
When i look at him, his hairstyle, I have seen similar in One flew over Cuckoos´net.
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby specnur » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Super mario to win the game for sure! He'll make a mockery of that man u defense based on their last outing. I do see Rio trying to get under his skin ,but i think Mario will focus on the task and trying to silence his critics with a big game.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Balotelli will not play.

it will surely be Tevez and Aguero up front. those two look very dangerous and should cause a shaky Man United defence all sorts of trouble.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby chin-up » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:18 pm

No matter how good Balotelli is, he should be packing soon.
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby Bayaker » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Whoever scored the most goals will win.
Bayaker
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby chin-up » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh boy, where have been so long ?
I always wanted to know your opinion on football games.
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 am

So, I know all. All will be so: MC 2:3 MU. 2 goals MC will score at the first half. Then at the second half will score MU. It's that simple. And we are the champions!
Quality of Vanga. 8)

Do you know why will MC lose its advantage? Because they haven't got an experience! :lol:
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 am

Steely Hill wrote:Balotelli will not play.

it will surely be Tevez and Aguero up front. those two look very dangerous and should cause a shaky Man United defence all sorts of trouble.

Yes, it's very bad. Because nobody is going to odder off the field! :lol:
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am

chin-up wrote:I believe Tevez will shine greatly in this game. He wants to prove his worth to MCity.
I just hope, the ref stays cool when it comes to any questionable infractions & let the players decide this encounter.

No ,no, no. Tevez shouldn't play good against his former club. But I know that Tevez was born in a criminal area, so he will fight. And I want to see a fight and hope that the ref will be silent.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 am

What have the people who support Financial Fair Play got against this match? It's a local derby, and a match for the title, yet the Financial Fair Play brigade what to destroy this match? Ridiculous!
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Big Jono » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:What have the people who support Financial Fair Play got against this match? It's a local derby, and a match for the title, yet the Financial Fair Play brigade what to destroy this match? Ridiculous!

I am in favour of FPP and I have nothing against this match, please refrain from speaking for me in the future.
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

Big Jono wrote:
NickKIELCEPoland wrote:What have the people who support Financial Fair Play got against this match? It's a local derby, and a match for the title, yet the Financial Fair Play brigade what to destroy this match? Ridiculous!

I am in favour of FPP and I have nothing against this match, please refrain from speaking for me in the future.

Instead of this self-centred "oh dear, he's spoken for me without my permission" attitutde, why not ponder what I've said - we've got a giant derby coming up, yet you and UEFA and others want Man U to solidify their position bit by bit every year with CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRIZE MONEY and nothing to be done about it.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby OWEN_ENG » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Hoping City come out on top of this one...what was the the score in the reverse fixture? 6-1 or something?

That would be an amazing result for City to achieve the same...nevermind, a City win would suffice :P
OWEN_ENG
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Big Jono » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
Big Jono wrote:

Instead of this self-centred "oh dear, he's spoken for me without my permission" attitutde, why not ponder what I've said - we've got a giant derby coming up, yet you and UEFA and others want Man U to solidify their position bit by bit every year with CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRIZE MONEY and nothing to be done about it.

Yawn. I often ponder what you say but usually come to the conclusion that you are a little bit mad. You are making a lot of assumptions that simply wont come true. Football is not as simple as you make it out to be, all your assumptions and predictions on football seem to be based on an idea that it is an experiment in a controlled laboratory or something, in the real world they have no accuracy.

Anywho, to get us back on topic.....

Does anyone care to make a prediction of both starting lineups???? The person who is most correct could win being a mod for a day or something! (note: just kidding)
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

Postby Pokerkings » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

I'm really looking forward to this game and I'm struggling to call it... which makes it all the more exciting.

City played some great football in the early parts of the season and I've had them down to win the league this season, but with a few wobbles in the league and in other competitions they haven't looked like a team that have Utd's unity.

However, you just get this feeling City are going to over turn Utd and compose another twist in the title race...

Also, I hope one day Arsenal will be in a position to try and catch up with Utd's title count....

So I'm going for a City win.
Pokerkings
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby J-Axe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

It is hard to call because City are at home but psychologically United are much stronger so I'd expect them to get a result.

A very cagey 0-0.
J-Axe
Legend
Legend

Postby Zinc » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am

Another issue with City is that they've not shown the right ambition when it's come to the really important games - when they're in the chase or when the pressue is off they breeze past opponents, when it comes to crunch time they seem to attack far less and with fear and sit back hoping for something to happen. That might change tonight of course.
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

Who can me explain why do they play so late? Because its Monday? I so exepct this, so! I want to see as MU will beat MC! :lol:
Chin up, as I remember you sympathize MC, don't you?
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

PreviousNext

Return to Barclays Premier League