The Civil War in Syria

This section is kept just for you to discuss anything non sport related from celebrities to politics.

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

France or Russia

France
27%
Russia
73%

Total votes : 11

Postby Michael Myers » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 pm

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:Michael Myers, Mike Ashley is the owner of Newcastle United Football Club.
Now it's your turn - please do what you promised last night and tell us more about France/Russia/Syria.

I think all information which you need I wrote.(the first post) If you need more information you can watch euronews(I recognized it from this channel, I like this channel) or read news. I don't write more because it will be my opinion yet.(I wrote one sentence with my opinion thus).
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

chin-up wrote:
Almeida wrote:dont push on the lad, nickie. english posts dont come easy to him, that's the problem here. be patient :D

Should he start this type of discussion,then ?

personally, i think he shouldnt. but let's give him a break though.) if he wont try to express himself in english he will never learn it.)
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby chin-up » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Almeida wrote:
chin-up wrote:
Almeida wrote:dont push on the lad, nickie. english posts dont come easy to him, that's the problem here. be patient :D

Should he start this type of discussion,then ?

personally, i think he shouldnt. but let's give him a break though.) if he wont try to express himself in english he will never learn it.)

This theme is not for any pioneer of English language, I feel.
Most likely, we all need to read between the lines ? :wink:
chin-up
Banned
Banned

Postby Michael Myers » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

ok. Finally I can write my position after good football match, in wich I scored half once in the difficult situations. :lol:

I think we should begin with Libya. All knows that Kadaffi had the good relations with Russia. They traded between themselves. We lost our force after the breakup of USSR. And USA won(but not to the end) and they want to finish off wounded Russia.They asked themself:"What can we do to finish off this .?" They have 2 answers:
1. Ooo, we can attack them! They can't win because they were stupid and almost destroyed all nuclear weapon(we did it good. The media said that nuclear weapons are terrible(I don't dispute) and brainwashed all except USA. They(USA) said that a nuclear weapon is terrible but why aren't they seeking to destroy nuclear weapons?)
2. We can break their traiding relations and so they will have problems with an economy.
Certainly, they chose the second. If they choose the first, the whole world would be against them. Today the war isn't in demand.
They began to think:"How can we break their relations?". The choice fell on the East. Here USA wasn't and there sit people, who aren't friends to USA.(there were either the neutral countries or supporting Russia). They were lucky because in the East tensions were growing(they saw on the West and slobbered from "the democrary of the West").
So they put their people in the East and helped tensions to grow. All were going good but Libya...Kadaffi were a macho and didn't let to take away a power. Then USA and Europe attacked Libya but Russia didn't interfere in this and for NATO all was easy.
But in this situation WE showed ourself.

OK.OK, Michael. But why are you talking about USA if we are talking about France. - Yes. Just USA understand that if they attack again people will be think that they are agressive(so it's). So thay asked France to be agressive.

I hope that Putin won't let to attack Syria. And if NATO begin attack Syria then he will begin a war(alrhough I doubt).

---
P.S.
I have nothing against people from USA. They are good people, don't aggresive. But if USAMan become a politician he become like a capitialist and agressive ..
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Michael Myers » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm

:lol: It was my biggest post! I did it 1 hour.

ok, chin-up, I wait your comments, friend!
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Boris » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

This sounds like more Russian conspiracy theories...
Boris
Legend
Legend

Postby Almeida » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm

:lol:

that was a brave effort, michey.) keep up this level if you're interested in learning english for real. the more you will expess yourself through such posts the sooner you will find yourself at ease formulating thoughts in the foreign language :D

1) you're absolutely right, u.s. will never stop nursing the idea of total destruction and devastation of russia since it's been the only power capable to oppose its global domination. fortunately, it's not achievable anymore. it was a very close call once when russia was indeed on the brink of utter collapse in all senses, but since putin came the situation has been turning around. now it's america's days are numbered, not russia's. and all because of the competent and skilful policy.

2) world or global war was never ended. it's been changing it's shapes, momentarily goals and frontiers, and now the playground is middle east. the fight there is for the monopoly on oil. america doesnt have a need for that amount of oil, but what it does need is the monopoly on middle east oil - the reserves which are by far lager than any others in any part of the globe - for who has the monopoly on this product literally rules the world. but america doesnt even rule the world anymore, its economy on the edge of collapse and desperately needs saving. the middle east oil is one of the last its hopes. all this bullshite about human rights and democracy are just specious exuses to start military operations and campaings to secure them resources. if this doesnt help much they can always bring down a couple of skyscrapers making a fallguy of a nonexisten terrorist to have the right and public support on waging war in the middle east. oh wait... not war. but rather "guardening americas borders" as they cal it.)

but it doesnt matter now, dudes. people of america have nothing to do with the noxious affairs of their goverment and those powers that stand behind it. the people are awakening and it wont take long before this all ends.

3) and finally you're right about france. sarkozi is uncle sam's poodle :lol:
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:14 pm

The European governments are using a word "democracy". But they don't know what does it mean. People know that this word is good and see that their live is better than in other countries. I tell you what does democracy mean. It means the force of people. But if we listen the government we feel that it means the right way and all in the world must follow for this. And generally I think the force of people is an utopia.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Michael Myers » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Almeida, thanks thanks. I will endeavour. :lol:
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 am

Michael Myers wrote:Almeida, thanks thanks. I will endeavour. :lol:

mind that your english program"endeavour" doesnt wind up like amercas space shuttle program "endeavour"! :lol:

yet another omen of the upcoming collapse, i should say... not long before ussr's falling apart the similar space program called "buran" was wound up, and due to the same reasons by the way - lack of money; them space progams are very expansive things, you know, lol.

now russia is set to send a men mission to the moon. and this time it will be for real, you know, not just like a poor, vague footage shot somewhere in nevadas desserts :lol:

putin OUT!
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 am

Michael Myers wrote:The European governments are using a word "democracy". But they don't know what does it mean. People know that this word is good and see that their live is better than in other countries. I tell you what does democracy mean. It means the force of people. But if we listen the government we feel that it means the right way and all in the world must follow for this. And generally I think the force of people is an utopia.

As long as we don't follow the Russian model.
Russia has 3 times as many murders per capital as the USA and 6 times as many murders per capita as the EU.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 am

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
Michael Myers wrote:The European governments are using a word "democracy". But they don't know what does it mean. People know that this word is good and see that their live is better than in other countries. I tell you what does democracy mean. It means the force of people. But if we listen the government we feel that it means the right way and all in the world must follow for this. And generally I think the force of people is an utopia.

Russia has 3 times as many murders per capital as the USA and 6 times as many murders per capita as the EU.

:? It's a question of democracy not of murders.
But I'm agree and we must solve this quesyion.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 am

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:

and you know reasons behind that? :lol:
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 am

As ever I was watching euronews in the morning. And they said that people detained a ship with weapons which went to Syria from Libya. I think it means a lot.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 am

oh dont be bothered, nick, i seem to know your answer... putin, i guess :mrgreen:
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 am

Michael Myers wrote:As ever I was watching euronews in the morning. And they said that people detained a ship with weapons which went to Syria from Libya. I think it means a lot.

you betcha! :lol:
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 am

Almeida wrote:
Michael Myers wrote:As ever I was watching euronews in the morning. And they said that people detained a ship with weapons which went to Syria from Libya. I think it means a lot.

you betcha! :lol:
:lol: who am I?
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Almeida wrote:
NickKIELCEPoland wrote:

You live there. Why not tell me?
But, yes, I think Putin should try to stop people getting hold of guns so easily and he should also stop appointing regional governors himself.

But what do YOU think is the answer?
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 pm

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
Almeida wrote:
NickKIELCEPoland wrote:

You live there. Why not tell me?
But, yes, I think Putin should try to stop people getting hold of guns so easily and he should also stop appointing regional governors himself.

But what do YOU think is the answer?

let's leave my answer aside for a while, i just want to hear what you, personally you, make out of the situation and based on what. so far it's been hilarious indeed. russians get hold of guns easily, lol? in comparison with america and europe, lol? have you ever heard so much as one report coming from this territory about a schoolboy or student going nuts and opening fire killing dozens in those institutions?
another really good one, and i remember covering that already on here, do you really believe it's a good thing to see an actor or footballer in the role of a governor? is it democracy? no doubt. but it's also STUPIDITY and shortsightedness of those who make fools of themseves by voting for them, never mind that their opinions are easily predicted in this case and therefor manipulated too.
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Almeida wrote:[. russians get hold of guns easily, lol? in comparison with america and europe, lol? have you ever heard so much as one report coming from this territory about a schoolboy or student going nuts and opening fire killing dozens in those institutions?.

Russia has 3 times as many murders as the USA.
The USA has 2 times as many murders as the EU.
The EU is the place among those three where you cannot easily get hold of guns.
Deal with those facts, and accept that Putin's 12 years in power have done NOTHING to stop all those murders in Russia, and that Russia can LEARN from the EU, especially places like Norway which only has about 1/30 of the number of murders in Russia.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion