The Civil War in Syria

This section is kept just for you to discuss anything non sport related from celebrities to politics.

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

France or Russia

France
27%
Russia
73%

Total votes : 11

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm

you are telling me of a country where there's been a massacre of recent? of a country which is on the edge of turning into a islamic state, maybe? )
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Almeida wrote:you are telling me of a country where there's been a massacre of recent? of a country which is on the edge of turning into a islamic state, maybe? )

Almedia, that horrible massacre doesn't change the fact that Norway has about 1/30 of the number of murders that Russia has.
Even the USA only has 1/3 of the number of murders that Russia has.

Do you want to know why Norway is such a peaceful country? Well, have a look at the peaceful, loving and civilised way the Norwegian people and justice system have dealt with the massacre - THAT, my friend, is why the Norwegian people know they will see their CHILDREN grow up in a peaceful society, while Russians sadly, have to accept that their CHILDREN will grow up in a VERY DANGEROUS, AGGRESSIVE and VIOLENT society - that is how it will continue to be, until the Russians accept that they have something to learn.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm

learn what? you just tell that, dont be self-conscious, we dont mince words here :lol:
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Almeida wrote:learn what? you just tell that, dont be self-conscious, we dont mince words here :lol:

Learn that a peaceful attitude at the top makes a peaceful society.
And learn that an aggressive attitude at the top makes an aggressive society.
And learn that if many people have guns then there will be more murders on average.
And learn that if you want the best for your children then you'll want a peaceful society without many murders.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm

[Nick]he should also stop appointing regional governors himself.[/quote]
We can't do it. If we do it then other countries can put their people to take a power in such cities.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm

bugoga...)

the peaceful attitude at the top is that when the countries spead democracy throught the globe by means of bombing other countries and sending to there their solders? is norway one of those countries? just remind me since i kind of forgot, does norway have its troops sent to the middle east or whatever?
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Michael Myers wrote:[Nick]he should also stop appointing regional governors himself.

We can't do it. If we do it then other countries can put their people to take a power in such cities.[/quote]

So you don't think the Tatarstani people can choose their own governor? Do you really think they deserve an idiot who worships Putin?

Almeida wrote:bugoga...)

the peaceful attitude at the top is that when the countries spead democracy throught the globe by means of bombing other countries and sending to there their solders? is norway one of those countries? just remind me since i kind of forgot, does norway have its troops sent to the middle east or whatever?

Norway has some few soldiers in Afghanistan I think.
Do you think Russia should stop allowing it to be so easy for people to get guns? (I think it's time YOU answered some questions).
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Michael Myers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
Michael Myers wrote:[Nick]he should also stop appointing regional governors himself.

We can't do it. If we do it then other countries can put their people to take a power in such cities.

So you don't think the Tatarstani people can choose their own governor? Do you really think they deserve an idiot who worships Putin[/quote]
If they want to see a own governor they can create a council wich will offer their candidate. But such council can be only one and should be a national council. National means a nation which lives in this city.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Almeida » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:32 pm

NickKIELCEPoland wrote:Norway has some few soldiers in Afghanistan I think.

bingo! another americas poodle is detected.:lol: is there any use in eleborating on this point?

as for your question. well, first of all, i dont feel the figures of yours to be true. i would probably take them if they were at least with reference to the chaos of 90s, yet i dont fully rule out the possobility of the high muder rate despite the fact it's obviously embelished. after all, there is still an appreciable aftermath of the devastation cauzed by those powers who destroyed the ussr. those powers are still at work and the war is continuing, dude. you wont see there visible frontiers or tanks, or planes or soldiers. the new weapons are genocide of the population through many diffirent kind of means -- drugs, alchogol, sex revolutiuons, democracy, financial slavery, imposing ideologies opposite to those of love and peaceful coexistence, inciting hatred among diffrent ethnic groups, rewriting the history, propaganda of violance and lechery through hollywood production -- as a whole any eligible means directed to destroying russia and its population totally. i'll tell you what, there is no a pleasenter thing in the world for some persons who stay behind that to read monthly reports about how many people has died in russia due to alchogolism, drugs abuse, bomb explosions and so forth, because those are the war communique in the modern war agains russia.

did you say your contries' troops were in afghanistan? what are they doing there? did you know the fact that poppy crops have raised dozen of times since nato troops were sent there? you dont want to ask me why, do you? )

do you know that it's awefully difficult to get hold of guns in russia? that's why this statement of yours looks a bit ludicrous and naive, specially in comparison with america and europe from where almost every day comes a report of gun shoots in schools, colleges, etc.
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Ahah
You already can see that the armed opposition isn't better than the government. Even your journalist told you about it.and it's stupid to say that the government is the most terrible force in this country. And the weapons they are taking from Americans and Turkeys.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Tipster » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 pm

I voted for Russia.

Exhaust all other options as the world doesn't need another war. War should be avoided at all costs. It's just a shame that people didn't tell Syria this.

The middle east seems a sensitive place in the world. Nothing needs starting there.
Tipster
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Michael Myers » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Tipster wrote:I voted for Russia.

Exhaust all other options as the world doesn't need another war. War should be avoided at all costs. It's just a shame that people didn't tell Syria this.

The middle east seems a sensitive place in the world. Nothing needs starting there.

I'm very glad that you voted for Russia but I should say that we voted because of different causes. I'm not against wars. The people created the wars to reduce the population. I'm not for France because it is our foreign policy interests. We and so lost Libya.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby specnur » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Almeida wrote:
NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
chin-up wrote:Perhaps, you Nick may tune us in as to their positions ?
We all know, you may pull for Russians or am I wrong ?

My information is this.

1) Western media think that the Syrian government is bad, and so Russia is wrong to support that government, and only does so for its own financial reasons.

2) I personally normally am very sceptical about everything Western media say.

3) In this case I trust Western media, since Putin is an arse hole.

man... i was krying :lol:

Michey, dont write your aswer till watching this documentary, dude.) i wont take much time, only 10 minutes at the beggining.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6fJTLKkVgY

Is there a sub titled version of that ALmieda? :D
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 am

I see that Syria shot down a Turkish fighter jet yesterday :shock:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of military invasion now by the Turks into Northern Syria.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

A suicide bomber today blew up the Syrian defence minister :shock:

It looks like there are 3 sides in this war now - The Alawite government,The Shia rebels and more alarmingly al qaeda.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Almeida » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 am

Hams wrote:A suicide bomber today blew up the Syrian defence minister :shock:

It looks like there are 3 sides in this war now - The Alawite government,The Shia rebels and more alarmingly al qaeda.

with u.s. supporting that 8)
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Almeida » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:08 am

specnur wrote:
Almeida wrote:
NickKIELCEPoland wrote:
chin-up wrote:Perhaps, you Nick may tune us in as to their positions ?
We all know, you may pull for Russians or am I wrong ?

My information is this.

1) Western media think that the Syrian government is bad, and so Russia is wrong to support that government, and only does so for its own financial reasons.

2) I personally normally am very sceptical about everything Western media say.

3) In this case I trust Western media, since Putin is an arse hole.

man... i was krying :lol:

Michey, dont write your aswer till watching this documentary, dude.) i wont take much time, only 10 minutes at the beggining.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6fJTLKkVgY

Is there a sub titled version of that ALmieda? :D

sorry, spec :D but i have written almost all the meaning from there in some other topic.)
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Hams » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

Almeida wrote:
Hams wrote:A suicide bomber today blew up the Syrian defence minister :shock:

with u.s. supporting that 8)

I could see the US government supporting the rebels but never the Islamic Al Qaeda fundamentalists!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Almeida » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:25 pm

enemy of my enemy is my freind, they say hams.) but in the case of u.s. you cant apply even this saying, as this state is behind all the evil in the middle east including creation of so called al quaeda. "we came, we saw, he died" she said. and this very saying you can apply here.

p.s. i deliberately didnt enumerate some other states that go along with us because it is exactly us who leads this bandwagon, but they are aslo known.
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Almeida » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

well, it happened again i read. it seems like it'll never stop :mrgreen:
http://www.rt.com/news/russia-china-uns ... syria-584/

p.s. idk what i love the best - to read articles on rt or to read comments to them.))
Almeida
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion