Aston Villa v Tottenham

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby J-Axe » Fri May 11, 2012 2:48 am

Well in truth this game is done & dusted..

I don't see Spurs losing on Sunday.

Our fate is in our own hands. If we fail and Spurs prosper, you'll all be in the West Brom V Arsenal thread instead. :|
J-Axe
Legend
Legend

Postby Big Jono » Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 am

What I think will happen is we will win, Arsenal will win, and Newcastle will draw with Everton.

So we will finish fourth and rely on Bayern Munich (and a play off) for our spot in the Champions League next season.
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

Postby Zinc » Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 am

Big Jono wrote:What I think will happen is we will win, Arsenal will win, and Newcastle will draw with Everton.

So we will finish fourth and rely on Bayern Munich (and a play off) for our spot in the Champions League next season.

Here's a bit of encouragement for you Jono - Arsenal have lost all 8 of their games where Arteta has been missing this season.
Zinc
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Pokerkings » Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 am

Honestly i can see spurs winning and Arsenal and Newcastle drawing.

We will be the ones looking over the champions league fin
al.
Pokerkings
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby specnur » Sun May 13, 2012 2:37 am

Pokerkings wrote:Honestly i can see spurs winning and Arsenal and Newcastle drawing.

We will be the ones looking over the champions league fin
al.

I think that just wishful thinking on your part based on your posting over this season!
I can't see wanting nothing more than Wenger finally to miss out on champions league football even if it means you so called beloved team suffers in the process. I think you would rather suffer extreme amounts of pain to get wenger out of there ,the funny thing is is that even if Arsenal do miss out he'll still be the manager. I would love that! I'd laugh every time i see one of your posts ,and i'm not even kidding! :D
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Big Jono » Sun May 13, 2012 3:14 am

Its West Brom you guys have FFS! Have a bit of faith in your team, they cost your club 120 million pounds in wages this season alone.
Big Jono
Admin
Admin

Previous

Return to Barclays Premier League