Real Madrid v Barcelona - 29th August

If you love watching Spanish football why not join us right here to discuss all the latest La Liga action.

Moderators: Hams, Moderators

Postby Learning » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Hams wrote:
Learning wrote:Cant believe this loool....and so Valdes' mistakes proves the difference, meh. We were better over 2 legs despite 10 vs 11 in the second leg we rode our luck, but we played so well both times.... it really was Valdes mistake....he better make up for it this season, since hes just prone to bad mistakes still which didnt cost us in the times b4, but finally have now.

Proud of the players, im sure this will be behind us very fast. For Real this shall be the last trophy they win this season :D

Welcome back Learning!

What do you mean Valdes' mistakes?

Mascherano was at fault for Real Madrid's 1st goal that Higuain scored.

Pique then allowed Ronaldo to flick the ball over his to put Los Blancos 2-0 ahead.

Barcelona's keeper had nothing to do with it and I would be more unhappy with your defenders.

I agree but Iwas talking about the first leg Valdes mistake, it proved decisive in the final score....Valdes has alway sbeen error prone, reduced it but time and again especially vs opponents like Real and Valencia he does these things meh...

I hope Macherano improves as hes done very well at times, but still not as good as Puyol which is getting on with age so I hope someone can step up to that role alongside Pique whom I still rate highly :)
Learning
World Class
World Class

Postby Learning » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Bren10 wrote:Played really well 2nd half, even having the better chances, but again we are bemoaning the errors at the back, sloppy doesnt do it justice. Really annoyed at Masch for his error and Pique shouldve done better with his too. On the plus side Montoya came on and looked more assured than Adriano and Pedro and Tello look like they have form. Song came on and didnt fair too badly neither.
All in all a good two games and more of what we want to see rather than the ill tempered affairs weve had. Just worry how this effects the season mentally, we had them on the ropes at the Camp Nou and they survived through our shoddy defending again, same s**t, different season. Tito has his work cut out, how we need Bartra or Fontas to be a decnt CB! :D

Too early to tell, but a few signs some things are not as 100% as when Pep were here.... hope we make sure they are 100% again quickly... and so that Tito can probve hes able to be the man to lead us 8)
Learning
World Class
World Class

Previous

Return to Spain - La Liga