Everton v Liverpool

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby Hams » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

mrtz wrote:While Suarez' celebration was a bit classless (although no surprises there), I had to laugh when that idiot Neville got booked for simulation.

Apparently David Moyes had been saying Suarez went down too easily before the game and that celebration was his response :lol:

Sterling was lucky not to be sent off today.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Davey1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm

The celebration was classless, but he's that type of person who will give a reaction if you ask for one. Moyes can't really talk. All i have to say is Francis Jeffers.

Hams wrote:
Davey1 wrote:Robbed of 3 points in the end. Today has highlighted we need to work on our defending. We made it too easy for them to get back in the game and you can't always count on referees, with the slightest bit of controversy will always go against us.
If it had been at Anfield, i don't doubt it'd have stuck as a goal.

Bitter Everton's, enjoy your 1 point at home braggin' rights. Neville's dive just proves what a hypocrite Moyes is.

Overall, great game with lots of passion and determination. Hopefully we put the result right at home.

Welcome back Davey1

I still don't know why the ref ruled out that late goal as it wasn't offside and there were no fouls being committed!

Hello Hams. Thanks, I've been really busy with College and my mother having a stroke, I've had to care for her. Unfortunately, I've missed out on banter and Predictions.

I've been trying to see it from his point of view but there is nothing there... Agger i think, looks like he's climbed someone but he fairly got to it, all you can see is blue shirts and a red leg pop out to score what should of been a winner. I think the linesman bottled it.
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Davey1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Hams wrote:
mrtz wrote:While Suarez' celebration was a bit classless (although no surprises there), I had to laugh when that idiot Neville got booked for simulation.

Apparently David Moyes had been saying Suarez went down too easily before the game and that celebration was his response :lol:

Sterling was lucky not to be sent off today.

The amount of times Raheem had been pulled to the ground, you could say Everton were lucky to have 11 men. I think Raheem was a bit frustrated as he was running with a coat hanger in his top... either that or there was a triangle shape from Leighton Baines pulling at his shirt.
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Gazza-LFC » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

OWEN_ENG wrote:
On the stoppage time goal...all I will say is if Utd had scored that goal it would have stood.

You mean just like Hernandez did against Chelsea which was well offside
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Davey1 wrote:The celebration was classless, but he's that type of person who will give a reaction if you ask for one. Moyes can't really talk. All i have to say is Francis Jeffers.

Hams wrote:
Davey1 wrote:Robbed of 3 points in the end. Today has highlighted we need to work on our defending. We made it too easy for them to get back in the game and you can't always count on referees, with the slightest bit of controversy will always go against us.

Bitter Everton's, enjoy your 1 point at home braggin' rights. Neville's dive just proves what a hypocrite Moyes is.

Overall, great game with lots of passion and determination. Hopefully we put the result right at home.

Welcome back Davey1

I still don't know why the ref ruled out that late goal as it wasn't offside and there were no fouls being committed!

Hello Hams. Thanks, I've been really busy with College and my mother having a stroke, I've had to care for her. Unfortunately, I've missed out on banter and Predictions.

I've been trying to see it from his point of view but there is nothing there... Agger i think, looks like he's climbed someone but he fairly got to it, all you can see is blue shirts and a red leg pop out to score what should of been a winner. I think the linesman bottled it.

I'm sorry to read that your mother had a stroke and hope she is recovering now.
We don't have a Predictions League at the moment as Deeman had to quit due to ill health and there was nobody to take it over.
I do though have a little weekly Premier League predictions contest going on at the top of this section that you're welcome to join in with any time.

I'll watch match of the day tonight to see again if i can find any reason why that linesman ruled out Suarez's late winner.

If anyone in the mean time can give us all a valid reason please let us know here!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby OWEN_ENG » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Gazza-LFC wrote:
OWEN_ENG wrote:
On the stoppage time goal...all I will say is if Utd had scored that goal it would have stood.

You mean just like Hernandez did against Chelsea which was well offside

Exactly!
OWEN_ENG
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Gazza-LFC » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 am

Hams wrote:
Davey1 wrote:The celebration was classless, but he's that type of person who will give a reaction if you ask for one. Moyes can't really talk. All i have to say is Francis Jeffers.

Hams wrote:

Welcome back Davey1

I'm sorry to read that your mother had a stroke and hope she is recovering now.
We don't have a Predictions League at the moment as Deeman had to quit due to ill health and there was nobody to take it over.
I do though have a little weekly Premier League predictions contest going on at the top of this section that you're welcome to join in with any time.

I'll watch match of the day tonight to see again if i can find any reason why that linesman ruled out Suarez's late winner.

If anyone in the mean time can give us all a valid reason please let us know here!

Suarez confronted the linesman after the game and you could clearly see him say it was for offside...like someone already said here he bottled it.
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby lincoln50 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:18 am

Suarez is a complete moron, there are quite a few in the Premier League but I thing he is in poll position, he as the sort of face you just want to punch, but an entertaining match a draw was just about the right result.
lincoln50
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm

it was a far mjore enjoyable game than i anticipated but was littered with the usual dregs making making our national league an embarrassment, i most certainly include Phil Neville in that for the record.

i could barely contain my laughter in the pub when that goal was wrongly disallowed and was amazed at how many 'scousers' were in a pub in Essex watching the game. plastic mugs. it gave me great joy to see their faces as the goal got ruled out and Everton charged up the other end of the pitch on a dangerous counter attack.

meanwhile, it is obvious that Jones isn't even an able deputy and is an obvious weak link for Liverpool. he doesn't inspire confidence and continually looks shaky.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Not much has been said about Everton's 2nd goal which should have been a thrown in to Liverpool.

The Toffees could also be in trouble as some moron threw what looked like a pound coin at Suarez which i noticed he kept in his boot afterwards :lol:
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Davey1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Cheers Hams. She's recovering, might take a while but she'll get there. :)

I didn't take any notice to the throw in until MOTD highlighted it. Apparently the linesman gave it to Liverpool but the referee waved it away.

When asked about the offside call the linesman said 'i think so', which for me, isn't good enough.

I'm bored of all the haters going on about Suarez now. Yes he dives yes he was found 'guilty' for racist remarks but do i like it? no. Do i care? Hell NO! He's an incredible striker who is the heart beat of this team.
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Previous

Return to Barclays Premier League