Arsenal v Fulham

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Postby specnur » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Conner99 wrote:
specnur wrote:
I hear you Conner ,but a bit harsh on Sagna ,he just come off of a long term injury . As far as i'm concerned he's played well since he's been back ,especially compared to some of the other player out there in that shirt right now.

I think we need to get rosicky back ,hope that Diaby gets over his woes ,get Frimpong back and Gibbs to steady the back line ,by putting Vermaelen back where he belongs. I'll take that until the january window and get a striker in.

maybe i have been a bit harsh on Sagna ....he deserves a few more matches i guess , i also hope Scezney is back for the Tottenham game ...Mannone has been both good and bad during his stint as our No1 keeper .

Luckily for us Demeble is still struggling with injury ,that's a massive difference quite frankly. I expect Dempsey to try his hardest to connect with the Spurs fans and score a goal in his first north London Derby ,so he'll be very active.
I can't pick who will win this ,but i think Spurs again have the better team this season , and i don;t think the Arsenal players have a complete idea of how big this game is for ARsenal fans.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Conner99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm

the gap between us and Spurs has closed considerably over the last few seasons , that 5-2 win back in february was our first against Tottenham in a while ....i am wondering if our team will be unchanged apart from the return of Szczesny ..Ramsey could also start i guess .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 am

Conner99 wrote:the gap between us and Spurs has closed considerably over the last few seasons , that 5-2 win back in february was our first against Tottenham in a while ....i am wondering if our team will be unchanged apart from the return of Szczesny ..Ramsey could also start i guess .

That game back then has got to be one of the most memorable in all my time of watching ARsenal. I think it was even more impressive than beating Barca ,because i always believed that a fit ARsenal team could beat them.BUt that Spurs game was incredible ,because we had a worse team than we do now ,they had a far superior line up,they were 2-0 up and we came back and beat them. WHen is Gibbs back ffs ,he will make a big difference as he will help put Vermaelen back in his usual spot.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to Barclays Premier League