Best players in Germany this season? - 2012/13

Join us right here to discuss the Bundesliga which is now one of the best leagues in European football.

Moderator: Moderators

Best players in Germany this season? - 2012/13

Postby Hams » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Who do you think have been the best players in the Bundesliga so far this season?

I think Kiesling of Leverkusen has been fantastic along with Meier at Eintracht Frankfurt and Munich's Muller.

Any comments?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Creesar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Franck Ribéry! Nearly everyone in Germany would chose him as the best player at the moment. People saying he is in the best form he ever had.
Meier, Kiesling an Müller playing a fantastic season as well so far.
And René Adler from Hamburg should be mentioned, best goalkeeper, fantastic comeback this season!
Creesar
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Hams » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Creesar wrote:Franck Ribéry! Nearly everyone in Germany would chose him as the best player at the moment. People saying he is in the best form he ever had.
Meier, Kiesling an Müller playing a fantastic season as well so far.
And René Adler from Hamburg should be mentioned, best goalkeeper, fantastic comeback this season!

Welcome to the forum Creesar and thanks for the post.
I completely forgot about Franck Ribery!
Mario Mandžukić has also done well for Bayern Munich in his first season.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Simply » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

sorry, but Kießling is a joke :lol: .. he's the kind of player who manages to score some goals once in a while because his team has no better goalgetter than him.. i think it's more or less a fortunate coincidence for him and his team, that he has scored 10 goals so far.. I doubt Leverkusen will be among the top3 at the end of the season...

But I must admit, Meier at Frankfurt impressed me very much...
Kießling just scored some random goals, whereas Meier carried his (promoted)team from victory to victory.. He's one of the biggest surpises this season so far..

other players (I think) who need to be named here:

Ribery (!!!) .. best player by far this season... he always had this enormous individual class.. but he became such a great teamplayer aswell..

Reus and Götze of Dortmund are playing an outstanding championsleague season...
...they also perform very good in the Bundesliga... Dortmund has problems to keep up with Bayern because of bad luck and some unusual defencial weaknesses this season...

.. also worth mentioned:
Arango (the heartpiece of Mönchengladbach),
Adler (gk of Hamburg... keeps his team alive),
Trapp(gk of Frankfurt... incredible performances every week so far..)
Simply
Youth Academy
Youth Academy

Postby Hams » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:03 pm

I think Dante in defence has been excellent for Bayern Munich and is one of the reasons they have done so well.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Simply » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Hams wrote:I think Dante in defence has been excellent for Bayern Munich and is one of the reasons they have done so well.

agreed... his latest perfomances were brilliant.. he was the reason why Bayern could win against Dortmund this time in the german cup....
Simply
Youth Academy
Youth Academy

Return to Germany - Bundesliga