Arsenal home games

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Arsenal home games

Postby FR-Rinaldo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello all,

For my brothers 18th anniversary in April I would like to surprise him with tickets for Arsenals home game against Man Utd in April. I searched on the Arsenal website for info on tickets but saw they were not to buy at the moment. Now I need some info to plan the trip to London.

1. When are Arsenal tickets going on sale for matches and what are good places in the stadium?
2. Do we need Arsenal club cards to be able to buy tickets for the Man Utd. game?
3. Anyone know good hotels to stay in London?

If anyone could help me with the information I will be thankful!! Another option for us would be the home game against Norwich City two weeks earlier.

:D

(If I haven't posted this question in the right section please replace this in the correct section)
FR-Rinaldo
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am

1. i think they'll most likely go on sale about 2 months before the game so start checking in February. as it gets nearer to the time the website will probably give you the date the tickets begin to go on sale. there isn't really a bad seat in the stadium but because of the opponents prices will be high so stick to what you can afford. also book on the day they go on General Sale as obviously this will sell out quick - don't hang around.

2. No but club membership gives you priority in terms of having a few extra days to order tickets before they go on sale to the general public. depending how much membership is it probably aint worth it for one game.

3. London is expensive but for convenience, there are a couple of Travelodge/Premier Inn hotels around Kings Cross which are about as reasonably priced as you'll get in the City and its very easy to get to both Central London and Arsenal from there.

the Norwich game will be far easier to get tickets and will also be cheaper so depends on your budget and luck really.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby FR-Rinaldo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks Steely. Will have an eye on the Arsenal website the coming weeks.
FR-Rinaldo
Senior Pro
Senior Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 pm

no worries mate. if you don't get any luck he could always go to West Ham ;-)
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Steely Hill wrote:no worries mate. if you don't get any luck he could always go to West Ham ;-)

Yeah, there will always be plenty of unsold tickets available there. Even more when the Hammers move to that big stadium. Soz Steely, just too tempting that one.....
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

Pickleman1967 wrote:
Steely Hill wrote:no worries mate. if you don't get any luck he could always go to West Ham ;-)

Yeah, there will always be plenty of unsold tickets available there. Even more when the Hammers move to that big stadium. Soz Steely, just too tempting that one.....

:lol:

i'd love to see how many of your mob would show up after relegation :wink:
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Return to Barclays Premier League