Dunfermline Athletic Football Club. Save us

This is where you can tell us all your general football views either domestic or international.

Moderators: Big Jono, Moderators

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club. Save us

Postby Save the pars » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 am

Dear fellow fan

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club is at a crucial time in it's history. Having entered Interim Administration, the club is on its knees, and needs the backing from its fans to stay alive. However, this will not be enough, and the club has been forced to appeal to the wider community for help. As fellow football fans, hopefully you will appreciate the severity of the situation, and i have no doubt that if your club was in financial peril then many pars fans would be happy to help. I am writing this to ask for help. Financial help, be it a donation or attendance at one of our final 3 home games of the season. I fear that if we do not get enough help then the club may die, and the town will lose a massive part of its identity. If you do not live locally, or are unable to attend, you can donate via the pars website. The link is below

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130329 ... 55_3126143

Thank you, and if you would like any further information or have any queries, you can e-mail me at kyle0505@live.co.uk
Save the pars
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Seamus » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm

I would happily donate. I Think that Dunfermline have been unfairly treated by the SPL/SFA. When Rangers were demoted, Dunferline should have been kept in the SPL instead of dumped in Division 1 in favour of a team that finshed 27 points behind the winners!. Obviously the thought of Tayside derbies was too big an appeal for the suits.

I hope Dunfermline do stay afloat, the death of any football club is a dettrement to the sport.
Seamus

Postby Save the pars » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

That would be fantastic and very much appreciated seamus, if you would like any further details or have struggled in your bid to make a donation, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail (My e-mail address is in the above post) and i would be very interested to hear back from you :-)
Save the pars
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Return to General Football