Man Utd are Premier League champions

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Man Utd are Premier League champions

Postby Hams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:16 am

Congrats to Man Utd for winning the Premier League title.

This is Sir Alex Ferguson's 13th crown and the Red Devils 20th success in total.

Any comments?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby prince.of.united » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 am

Congratulations to the team, not the best of the season honestly, but United came at the top after loosing title last year to City in dramatic fashion, this speaks volumes about the team.

Van Persie is the biggest difference this season, I honestly think even without him we would have still challenged for the title. But Happy for the lad, scored the hat-trick to clinch the title.
prince.of.united
Youth Academy
Youth Academy

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 am

Yeah, well done Manchester Utd, worthy winners. I'm wondering if Arsenal regret selling RVP now - it is hard to see them winning the title even if they had kept him.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 am

If Man U fans are truly delighted about this, then they have my congratulations. No point in congratulating them if they are just mildly happy.
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Fully deserved....they weren't even that good compared to past United teams but the rest were lacking badly and United were always stronger.
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby specnur » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Everyone says this is not the best man u team under Fergie ,but i have to take my hat off to him for showing other teams at what legal lengths he will go to beat his rivals. Years ago you couldn't envision the site of Fergie traveling to London to beg Wenger for one of his players ,but that's what he did to win this title this year and it worked going away.
He bought the best player in the league last season dropped him seamlessly into his team and won the title ,it's not genius by any stretch but it as to be respected for going against his won moral code of the past. I have questioned fergie on many things and i still wouldn't do some of the things he has done to wi this title ,but that me,i don't believe in titles at any cost. But when it comes to him being in control of his players he has set standard for everyone in the league.
Congratulations Fergie you deserve it .
I don't tink i can watch Man u v Arsenal though ,that is going to be painful indeed to experience! Arsenal players having to clap man u onto the pitch with RVP smiling from ear to ear is going to sting a lot of people ,but i doubt it will have any affect on Wenger at all.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Some Arsenal fans have been saying that they are going to boycott the game
against Man Utd as they can't bear to see them and RVP walk on to the pitch as champions!
Expect to see lots of empty seats at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

I'll tell you what , wouldn't blame them! The selling RVP should have never happened and it would be a message to Wenger that he really needs imo!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Michael Myers » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I would sell two or three Premier League titles for one Champions League title(taking into account that today Liverpool is poor and won't catch us up). It's so pity that we lost the Champions League title. F*cking Nani! :evil:
But of course there were many positive aspects. For example we didn't relaxe during this championship and lost no one victory.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Michael Myers » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

prince.of.united wrote:Van Persie is the biggest difference this season, I honestly think even without him we would have still challenged for the title. But Happy for the lad, scored the hat-trick to clinch the title.

Yeah, but only challenged. We won't win the title without him. Hernandez and Welbeck are good but they are not the scoring forwards. RVP is the symbol of Man United of this season.
Michael Myers
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Hams » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Man Utd are to have an open top bus parade in London sorry I mean Manchester to celebrate winning their 20th PL title.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Hams wrote:Man Utd are to have an open top bus parade in London sorry I mean Manchester to celebrate winning their 20th PL title.

13th PL title ......the other 7 were the old First Division titles . :wink:
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Return to Barclays Premier League