Chelsea fans abuse of Ben Ayoun!

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Chelsea fans abuse of Ben Ayoun!

Postby specnur » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Well when you think Liverpool fans had the title of most disgusting fans at a top team locked down along comes this news.
I was a massive CHelsea fan for about 30 years ,they always had it about them to be racially challenged ,but i ignored it because i loved the team of the 70's. However since moving to NY the tribalist culture of football fandom wained and from the outside my view became a lot clearer.HOw ever over the last 7 or 8 years of being a football junky once again Chelsea fans had became one the worst bunch in terms of blind patriotism and questionable conduct. The unconditional support of a degenerate like John Terry being one thing in the midst of his Race Scandal , Wayne Bridge situation, England WC failed mutiny etc etc, but this latest news of them racially abusing their own player ,one that wouldn't say boo to mouse and is the epitome of professional conduct Ben Ayoun takes the flipping cake for me! If CHelsea as a football club ever needed and incident to totally change the culture on those terraces ,then you won;t get a better case than this. Whoever did this should be hunted down and publicly humiliated and face the full force of the law with absolute and unwavering support from Chelsea hierarchy .

A disgrace doesn't even come close to describing this revelation!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

what was said to Mr Ayoun?
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Wait a minute....you were a Chelsea fan for 30 years and now you support Arsenal?

Did i read that right?
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Steely Hill wrote:what was said to Mr Ayoun?

:lol:
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 pm

All I know is that Benayoun was booed by some Chelsea fans during the game
at Liverpool when he came on to replace Hazard and that there were no anti Semitic chants.

He is also said to have upset Blues fans by being critical of how the club have managed Torres during a recent interview.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby specnur » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Gazza-LFC wrote:Wait a minute....you were a Chelsea fan for 30 years and now you support Arsenal?

Did i read that right?

I don't support Arsenal i support Wenger .let's make that perfectly clear! I won't align myself with such fans of either team a bunch of mugs! :D

Steely ,
what was said you'll have to wait before you can bolster your own racial taunting portfolio! Ben Ayoun only said that he got anti Semitic taunts after coming onto the pitch last sat. HE believes a lot of the hate mail comes from comments he made in support of Torres a few weeks back and that because fans thought he was taking playing time away form Lampard. Well i never!

Every news report i have seen ha said it was abuse of a racist nature ,and Benayoun being of jewish decent i can only guess that it was indeed anti-semitic! Just my opinion though!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 am

specnur wrote:what was said you'll have to wait before you can bolster your own racial taunting portfolio!

:lol: :lol:

stop calling him Ben Ayoun like it's two separate names ffs.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
specnur wrote:what was said you'll have to wait before you can bolster your own racial taunting portfolio!

:lol: :lol:

stop calling him Ben Ayoun like it's two separate names ffs.

:lol:
I dont know why i keep doing that t tell the truth! :D
specnur
Legend
Legend

Return to Barclays Premier League