Benitez is manager of the month

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Benitez is manager of the month

Postby NickKIELCEPoland » Fri May 03, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm a big fan of Benitez as a manager, but to have him as manager of the month for April, all I can say is
:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22401657
NickKIELCEPoland
Banned
Banned
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 am
Location: Lublin, Poland

Postby Hams » Fri May 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Well done to Rafael Benitez.

I wonder if Chelsea's fans will still chant for Jose Mourinho upon hearing this news?
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 38395
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Klaas Bruinsma » Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 am

He deserves to win it, no doubt, but I still hope he doesn't get a permanent deal. Would still want Mourinho as our manager. I hope Roman's next man in charge is loved by the fans.
Klaas Bruinsma
Grass Roots
Grass Roots
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Italy

Postby redpelt » Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 am

Anywhere but the Bitters Rafa. :?
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 pm

redpelt wrote:Anywhere but the Bitters Rafa. :?


He wouldn't surely...would he?

:shock:

But he did say he wanted to join a team who had chances of winning trophies....this rules Everton out completely.
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Postby specnur » Tue May 14, 2013 3:51 pm

I just got a problem with any manager of man city and chelsea winning this award ,it's absolute joke!
As if those managers have to deal with the same juggling job as every other manager in the league.
specnur
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 15589
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:41 am
Location: on your mind

Postby redpelt » Tue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Gazza-LFC wrote:
redpelt wrote:Anywhere but the Bitters Rafa. :?


He wouldn't surely...would he?

:shock:

But he did say he wanted to join a team who had chances of winning trophies....this rules Everton out completely.


:D

You've actually got bluenoses who were only too happy to call him every name under the sun
saying they would love it if he came to Everton. It seems they have conveniently forgotten
the "small club" label he gave them whilst at the reds....seemingly memories are short in the
blue half of Liverpool.

I do know his roots are firmly in the North West and his Wife is loathe to leave their house
in Caldy ,so Rafa may need to revise his strong sense of loyalty to the red of Liverpool mate.

Surely not though ?
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue May 14, 2013 5:35 pm

redpelt wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:
redpelt wrote:Anywhere but the Bitters Rafa. :?


He wouldn't surely...would he?

:shock:

But he did say he wanted to join a team who had chances of winning trophies....this rules Everton out completely.


:D

You've actually got bluenoses who were only too happy to call him every name under the sun
saying they would love it if he came to Everton. It seems they have conveniently forgotten
the "small club" label he gave them whilst at the reds....seemingly memories are short in the
blue half of Liverpool.

I do know his roots are firmly in the North West and his Wife is loathe to leave their house
in Caldy ,so Rafa may need to revise his strong sense of loyalty to the red of Liverpool mate.

Surely not though ?


There's always a chance for sure as anything can happen in football,but surely Benitez wouldn't do it especially after our fans sung his name at Anfield recently..

Everton haven't got the ambition or cash he craves at a football club though surely
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 pm

I have to admit that Rafa has done better than I thought he would with Chelsea, albeit they are hardly a team that has been put together on a shoestring. So to the bearded one, I say well done sir I'm having my slice of humble pie with custard.
To the red half of Merseyside who think Rafa is not so mercenary, well let the man himself do the talking.....
Image
User avatar
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm
Location: Leeds

Postby redpelt » Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Pickleman1967 wrote:I have to admit that Rafa has done better than I thought he would with Chelsea, albeit they are hardly a team that has been put together on a shoestring. So to the bearded one, I say well done sir I'm having my slice of humble pie with custard.
To the red half of Merseyside who think Rafa is not so mercenary, well let the man himself do the talking.....
Image

:D

Save me an ample portion of that 'humble pie' if he ends up at the Bitters mate...I will bring
my own spoon. :wink:
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Gazza-LFC » Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 am

Benitez never really hated Chelsea though,it was Mourinho he never got on with.
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Postby Steely Hill » Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 am

Gazza-LFC wrote:Benitez never really hated Chelsea though,it was Mourinho he never got on with.


he made more than enough snidey comments to be eternally disliked.

weasel of a man.
User avatar
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39006
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:14 pm

Postby redpelt » Wed May 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:Benitez never really hated Chelsea though,it was Mourinho he never got on with.


he made more than enough snidey comments to be eternally disliked.

weasel of a man.


Mourinho or Benitez mate ?










Like I didn't know :wink:
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby redpelt » Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

I've put money on Benitez being the next Man City manager..... 14-1 with Skybet .

Stranger things have happened. :wink:
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby redpelt » Fri May 24, 2013 6:03 pm

redpelt wrote:I've put money on Benitez being the next Man City manager..... 14-1 with Skybet .

Stranger things have happened. :wink:


http://epltalk.com/2013/05/24/napoli-to-appoint-rafa-benitez-as-their-new-manager-says-club-president/

Looks like the rumours were incorrect concerning Monaco,and the hunch I laid money on
is dead in the water ..... Congratulations Rafa Benitez ,and good luck at Napoli .
User avatar
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Liverpool


Return to Barclays Premier League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests