Saudi Arabia womens conference

This section is kept just for you to discuss anything non sport related from celebrities to politics.

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Saudi Arabia womens conference

Postby Hams » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 am

Whats wrong with this picture?

Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby BMJ » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 pm

I can't see it.

What's wrong?
BMJ
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Sparkyjinx » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Is it a Monty Python sketch?

Its either women dressed up as women wearing false moustaches - or men wearing dresses. I'm confused...

Good old Saudi Arabia and their forward thinking for women (though not including them of course)
Sparkyjinx
World Class
World Class

Postby Hams » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Well done Sparky!

How can you have a conference about women but not actually invite any to attend it? :lol:
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:25 pm

There is also something else wrong in the photo if any of you can spot it?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Boris » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:25 am

The white guy in the blue plaid shirt?
Boris
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Boris wrote:The white guy in the blue plaid shirt?

:lol:

I don't know if he's white or not but he was the only guest not to turn up in full Arab dress.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Seamus » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:57 pm

The U.S spies just aren't trying hard anymore.
Seamus

Postby Boris » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 am

I spot a woman... Or very effeminate man, 4th from left, 2nd row.
Boris
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 am

Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance - as long as you're the right gender practising the correct type of Islam.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby BMJ » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 am

And so what?

I mean what's the end game here Steely.

We have seen a large amount of threads and posts dedicated to mocking/"informing" everyone here about the barbarism and backwardness of the Muslim world.

What's this all about?

Exposing Islam? I mean the reality of life in Muslim countries is well known. It's no secret.

I'm not picking on you, but it's all the news. For half a day today the lead story on a major Australian news site was about some girl that got killed for dancing in Pakistan.

I get this feeling that we are all just being groomed to hate Islam. While I understand that some extremists might hate what we're about, could you please explain why I must hate and ridicule their whole religion in return? What good could come of this?

There are over a billion muslims in the world Steely. I think people need to come to terms with that.

They don't see things like we see them. They are different.
BMJ
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby specnur » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Boris wrote:The white guy in the blue plaid shirt?

Yep ,he is the closest ting to a female they could find! :D
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Pokerkings » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm

BMJ wrote:And so what?

We have seen a large amount of threads and posts dedicated to mocking/"informing" everyone here about the barbarism and backwardness of the Muslim world.

What's this all about?

Exposing Islam? I mean the reality of life in Muslim countries is well known. It's no secret.

I'm not picking on you, but it's all the news. For half a day today the lead story on a major Australian news site was about some girl that got killed for dancing in Pakistan.

I get this feeling that we are all just being groomed to hate Islam. While I understand that some extremists might hate what we're about, could you please explain why I must hate and ridicule their whole religion in return? What good could come of this?

There are over a billion muslims in the world Steely. I think people need to come to terms with that.

I think the world as a whole is just sick of the Muslim traits. No one is 'grooming' anyone to hate Islam, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest. Its the actions of the idiots that follow the fairy tale belief and the death, destruction and noise they make that pisses everybody off.

You now find moronic groups forming like the EDL and a few in the States because people are just fed up with the whole carry on of Muslim people generally. Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Libya...etc..etc... it's one tear up after another. I'm not going to mix my words, they generally are these backwards people. No one has to groom anyone into disliking islam, Islam does it all by itself.
Pokerkings
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 pm

BMJ wrote:And so what?

What's this all about?

i don't need to hate Islam since it hates itself. i despise 'theist' religion in all it's forms for the record.

you also do not need to hate anyone. in fact, i'd strongly urge against hating anyone/anything. i don't know about the girl being killed for dancing, first i've heard of it. you seem to consider it a trivial matter though?

they should be exempt from ridicule, mockery, disdain, criticism or simply highlighting certain issues where i see fit.

what you have to remember is that this mentality isn't confined to a distant far away land in Pakistan anymore. if you ever visit London let me know and i'll take you on a trip to open your eyes.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Return to General Discussion