Fantasy Premier League - 2013/14

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Fantasy Premier League - 2013/14

Postby Hams » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm

If you would like to join our new Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 competition sign up here.

Go to http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb.html

Then click on Fantasy Premier League

Code to join this league: 70675-21181
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks to the 20 players who have already signed up to take part in our league.

If you haven't joined yet I would suggest to do so now so you have plenty of time to pick your team before the Aug 17th kick off.
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Davey1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

My team is ThisYearIsOurYear. It's an ironic Liverpool joke. :lol:

Just swapped a few players over and got Mignolet, Wanyama and Zaha in.
User avatar
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Supports Liverpool

Postby OWEN_ENG » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm

"This is Anfield" has arrived :lol:
User avatar
OWEN_ENG
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:04 am
Location: Canada

Postby Hams » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome Davey and Owen :)

Unlike AVB I decided to get rid of Bale as he wont play for Spurs on Sunday against Palace and replaced him with Mata.

There is still a couple of days to go if anyone else would like to join our league.
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Tipster » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:53 pm

TeamTheyDontSpeakOf
User avatar
Tipster
Young Pro
Young Pro
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: LEEDS, England

Postby mrtz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I am in as Mrtz
User avatar
mrtz
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 15179
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Hams » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

Welcome Tipster and Mrtz.
Good luck to everybody as we start the new season.

New players are still welcome to join our league at any time.

Its a shame that we still don't know whats happening with Bale,Suarez and Rooney :lol:
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Davey1 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Picked up 37 points with 4 players still to play.

Mignolet - 15
P.Jones - 2
Wanyama - 3
Schneiderlin - 3
Coutinho - 3
Sturridge - 6
Bony - 5

Quite happy with that.
User avatar
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Supports Liverpool

Postby mrtz » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Snodgrass... what a waste.
User avatar
mrtz
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 15179
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Davey1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 am

mrtz wrote:Snodgrass... what a waste.


Did you choose him because he was good last season? :lol:

Unlucky mate.
User avatar
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Supports Liverpool

Postby mrtz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 am

Davey1 wrote:
mrtz wrote:Snodgrass... what a waste.


Did you choose him because he was good last season? :lol:

Unlucky mate.


Yeah, and he was relatively cheap.

I gained 38 with 3 players to go. Luiz my captain and Mata my deputy with 2 games each, as well.

Begovic - 5
Mertesacker - 1
Michu - 2
Snodgrass - 0
Nolan - 11
Johnson - 2
Lambert - 7
Benteke - 10

Benteke could have had more had he not missed his PK and gotten a yellow. :lol:
User avatar
mrtz
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 15179
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Davey1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 am

mrtz wrote:
Davey1 wrote:
mrtz wrote:Snodgrass... what a waste.


Did you choose him because he was good last season? :lol:

Unlucky mate.


Yeah, and he was relatively cheap.

I gained 38 with 3 players to go. Luiz my captain and Mata my deputy with 2 games each, as well.

Begovic - 5
Mertesacker - 1
Michu - 2
Snodgrass - 0
Nolan - 11
Johnson - 2
Lambert - 7
Benteke - 10

Benteke could have had more had he not missed his PK and gotten a yellow. :lol:


Yeah, he followed up on that missed penalty and scored it aswell :lol:

I have A.Cole, Hazard, Aguero and Kyle Walker yet to play and Aguero is my captain so hopefully he gets a few.
User avatar
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Supports Liverpool

Postby mrtz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:12 am

Davey1 wrote:
mrtz wrote:
Davey1 wrote:
mrtz wrote:Snodgrass... what a waste.


Did you choose him because he was good last season? :lol:

Unlucky mate.


Yeah, and he was relatively cheap.

I gained 38 with 3 players to go. Luiz my captain and Mata my deputy with 2 games each, as well.

Begovic - 5
Mertesacker - 1
Michu - 2
Snodgrass - 0
Nolan - 11
Johnson - 2
Lambert - 7
Benteke - 10

Benteke could have had more had he not missed his PK and gotten a yellow. :lol:


Yeah, he followed up on that missed penalty and scored it aswell :lol:

I have A.Cole, Hazard, Aguero and Kyle Walker yet to play and Aguero is my captain so hopefully he gets a few.


Still a -2 for missing it, though! :x
User avatar
mrtz
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 15179
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:08 am
Location: New York, New York

Postby Gazza-LFC » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 pm

I have Luiz and Mata thinking Chelsea would destroy Hull but of course neither of them have been picked to play :roll:
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10869
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Postby Hams » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Gazza-LFC wrote:I have Luiz and Mata thinking Chelsea would destroy Hull but of course neither of them have been picked to play :roll:


Its really messed me up also that Mata wasn't selected so I'm going to get rid of him as it looks like Mourinho doesn't want the Spaniard in his team which is just crazy.
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Gazza-LFC » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Hams wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:I have Luiz and Mata thinking Chelsea would destroy Hull but of course neither of them have been picked to play :roll:


Its really messed me up also that Mata wasn't selected so I'm going to get rid of him as it looks like Mourinho doesn't want the Spaniard in his team which is just crazy.


Didn't he play for Spain in midweek though as Cazorla was also rested by Arsenal if i remember correctly?
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10869
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Postby Davey1 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm upto 52 points with Captain Aguero to go.
User avatar
Davey1
Senior Pro
Senior Pro
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: Supports Liverpool

Postby Hams » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 am

Gazza-LFC wrote:
Hams wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:I have Luiz and Mata thinking Chelsea would destroy Hull but of course neither of them have been picked to play :roll:


Its really messed me up also that Mata wasn't selected so I'm going to get rid of him as it looks like Mourinho doesn't want the Spaniard in his team which is just crazy.


Didn't he play for Spain in midweek though as Cazorla was also rested by Arsenal if i remember correctly?


I think Spain traveled all the way to South America to play Ecuador in some stupid friendly
but I have read many times now that Mourinho doesn't rate Mata and would like to sell him so I cant see
him playing very often this season or scoring as many fantasy league points as last time so I'm going transfer him.

The question is who do buy to replace him? will probably go with Hazard or maybe even Oscar who scored today.
User avatar
Hams
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 39686
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:45 am
Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Gazza-LFC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Hams wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:
Hams wrote:
Gazza-LFC wrote:I have Luiz and Mata thinking Chelsea would destroy Hull but of course neither of them have been picked to play :roll:


Its really messed me up also that Mata wasn't selected so I'm going to get rid of him as it looks like Mourinho doesn't want the Spaniard in his team which is just crazy.


Didn't he play for Spain in midweek though as Cazorla was also rested by Arsenal if i remember correctly?


I think Spain traveled all the way to South America to play Ecuador in some stupid friendly
but I have read many times now that Mourinho doesn't rate Mata and would like to sell him so I cant see
him playing very often this season or scoring as many fantasy league points as last time so I'm going transfer him.

The question is who do buy to replace him? will probably go with Hazard or maybe even Oscar who scored today.


Well seeing as you're a rival manager my advice for you would be to replace Mata with Jay Spearing,ignore that he is now playing in the Championship because the real rules are that you get double points if he scores etc...

Good luck mate :)
User avatar
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10869
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am
Location: Behind you

Next

Return to Barclays Premier League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zinc and 0 guests