Newcastle v Chelsea

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Newcastle v Chelsea

Postby Conner99 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Newcastle will be hoping they do better against a team at the top of the table after losing 2-1 to (then) bottom of the table Sunderland ...Alan Pardew and his team entertain Chelsea at St James's Park and he will know they cannot switch off against a side with the quality of Chelsea .

Chelsea won the big battle against Man City 2-1 and there was much celebration from Jose Mourinho at the final whistle as he jumped into the crowd to celebrate their last minute gift of a goal winner from Man City . The fortunate win moved them into 2nd place in the table .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm

Fernando Torres is in great form at the moment as is the whole Chelsea team and they should take all 3 points at Newcastle.

Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Did you know that Eden Hazard has created more chances from open play than any other player in the Premier League this season (19).
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Teams

Newcastle:
Krul,Debuchy,Williamson,Yanga-Mbiwa,Santon,Sissoko,Tiote (c),Cabaye,Gouffran, Sh Ameobi,Remy..

subs: Elliot,Tavernier,Anita,Obertan,Sa Ameobi,Ben Arfa,Cisse

Chelsea:
Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres..

subs: Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Mikel, Willian, Schurrle, Eto’o
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby redpelt » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 pm

This will be a massive victory if Newcastle can hold on to their slender
and looking decidedly precarious advantage.

1-0 Newcastle Gouffran

Closing minutes ,Hazard comes extremely close whipping one just past the far stick.

2-0 Remy beautifully worked passage of play .............Game is all but over for Chelsea.

Not even in injury time and yet the classless Chelsea fans leave in their droves.

St James is a happy place at the moment ,they might even express their delight by
chinning a few police horses later on this evening . :wink:

In all seriousness a great win for Newcastle.
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

I must say that i never expected Newcastle to win this game 2-0 at Sid James Park!

Chelsea could have gone to to the top of the table had they won but Mourinho and his men will return to London empty handed.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Good on the Barcodes I say, a proper coupon buster. This is what we want, the league is wide open this season. If one team can 'click' the opportunity is there to win it. Right now, I'm not sure there is one team you can point to as the main contender. I listened to the 'Special One' lamenting the defeat as I drove back home today. Music to my ears! :D :D :D
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Conner99 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Hams wrote:I must say that i never expected Newcastle to win this game 2-0 at Sid James Park!

Chelsea could have gone to to the top of the table had they won but Mourinho and his men will return to London empty handed.

that's the thing see , we all base our opinions on current form and what should be the result , we never expected West Ham to beat Tottenham 3-0 ....or West Brom to beat Man Utd at Old Trafford . Newcastle deserved the win yesterday and it was funny seeing Jose Mourinho so perplexed by the result .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Return to Barclays Premier League