AS Roma in record breaking run

This is where you can tell us all your general football views either domestic or international.

Moderators: Big Jono, Moderators

AS Roma in record breaking run

Postby Hams » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 am

AS Roma have made history by winning all their opening 10 Serie A games in a row.

Not bad going considering nobody knew their new coach Rudi Garcia and Gervinho who signed from Arsenal has been a revelation!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby tonyclaus » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:43 pm

excellent record...and continue... :D
tonyclaus
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Fabio1927UR » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:42 pm

AS Roma have made history by winning all their opening 10 Serie A games in a row.
Not bad going considering nobody knew their new coach Rudi Garcia and Gervinho who signed from Arsenal has been a revelation!

Gervinho is surplus value of As Roma Team ;)
Fabio1927UR
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Tipster » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:07 am

Very impressive and my favourite team in Italy. I never go for the big teams that always win everything.

Seems quite a challenging league. A few teams are in with a chance.
Tipster
Young Pro
Young Pro

Re: AS Roma in record breaking run

Postby bonita3g » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 am

Their rise was unexpected. When playing for Arsenal Gervinho playing as if he is damaging money for Gunners but they way he has played first 10 match is like RM's Ronaldo..
bonita3g
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Re: AS Roma in record breaking run

Postby smackos » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 pm

bonita3g wrote:Their rise was unexpected. When playing for Arsenal Gervinho playing as if he is damaging money for Gunners but they way he has played first 10 match is like RM's Ronaldo..

Pretty much. I watched the Verona vs Roma game and he looks a lot more lively than he did at Arsenal. Don't get me wrong, Verona were absolute turd (no offense to anyone reading that lol), particularly in the first half. They just couldn't keep the ball on the ground, it was hideous. Even then though he was making runs with the ball to the byline to set players up or helping press high up the pitch, the kind of things that he didn't seem to put in at Arsenal. I know confidence certainly helps on that score, but either way he's really helping Roma at the minute. Was hoping to see some more of Pjanic this season, I saw him a few years ago in a pre season tournament at Arsenal and thought he looked a really good player then. Alas only on the bench for todays match.
smackos
Grass Roots
Grass Roots

Postby Hams » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 am

Since I started this topic AS Roma have managed to just about keep in touch with Juventus in the Serie A title race.
The Old lady went on a winning run of their own with 12 victories in a row which only came to an end this weekend!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Return to General Football