Fulham sack Martin Jol

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Fulham sack Martin Jol

Postby Hams » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Fulham have fired Martin Jol following the 3-0 defeat away at West Ham.

Rene Meulensteen will take over as manager.

The first thing he needs to do is to make Scott Parker the captain and to drop Berbatov but they still have a lot of work to do.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Gazza-LFC » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 pm

This was on the cards for the last few weeks,Fulham looked short of ideas and the confidence was draining each week from the players.
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Pickleman1967 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 am

I can't see Martin Jol getting another Premier League club to manage, I think he has to hold up his hands and admit responsibility for Fulham's decline this season. It is hard to see an obvious choice to take over at the club now, I wonder if Harry Redknapp is getting itchy feet again?
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Conner99 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 am

cant see why Harry Redknapp would suddenly leave QPR who are doing pretty good for a club in danger of relegation ...
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 am

Conner99 wrote:cant see why Harry Redknapp would suddenly leave QPR who are doing pretty good for a club in danger of relegation ...

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

probably the least surprising sacking we'll see all year. have no idea where Fulham will turn but i presume this new bloke will have some role in either taking charge or picking the manager.

a club with such a limited income will never progress beyond the levels they've been for the last few years and i reckon relegation could see them become Championship regulars.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 pm

I don't think we should feel too sorry for Martin Jol as he will be paid £820,000 compensation for getting the sack.

What a crazy world we live in where people are rewarded so handsomely for not doing their job properly!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Return to Barclays Premier League