Liverpool v Norwich

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Liverpool v Norwich

Postby Hams » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Liverpool lost 3-1 away at Hull City in their last game and will also now be without Sturridge for some time.

Norwich won 1-0 at home against Crystal Palace and enjoyed back to back wins at Carrow Road for first time this season.

Any comments or predictions?
Last edited by Hams on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Steely Hill » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Suarez to score his 39th goal against Noriwch here in what really should be a very one sided game. Norwich are looking really poor, even more so away from home and will allow Liverpool plenty of chances so it could be one of those games which end 5-0 or 1-0 with a hatful of chances going begging.

i'll go in the middle (sort of) and predict 3-0
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Gazza-LFC » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 pm

These are the games that normally trip Liverpool up so it's dificult to make a prediction,we usually hammer Norwich and as Steely said Suarez usually gets an hatful in this fixture.

If we don't win then morale is gonna start dropping rapidly...no disrespect to Norwich and then West Ham but Liverpool really should be getting 6 points in the next 2 fixtures.
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

I like Chris Hughton, fine player in his day and an underrated manager. Excellent win at home to Palace at the weekend, I'd like to see them stay up but I don't think they have a chance at Anfield. Liverpool weren't great against Hull but they will be fired up for this, I'm sure Rodgers will have learnt from some of the mistakes made on Sunday. Liverpool 3 Norwich 1.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Teams

Liverpool:
Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez.

SUBS: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Moses, Alberto, Aspas, Lucas

Norwich:
Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong (c), Olsson; Johnson, Fer, Howson, Hoolahan, Redmond, Elmander.

SUBS: Nash, Whittaker, Turner, Hooper, Garrido, Becchio, Josh Murphy.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Daniel Agger has come back in for Kolo Toure while Coutinho while start and Sterling will support Suarez in attack.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Norwich

Luis Suarez with his 2nd of the game is now on for another hat trick against Norwich!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Gazza-LFC » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:31 pm

If Suarez could play against Norwich every week he'd be the best player in the world lol

perfect response to sundays drab performance...now put Norwich to the sword....sorry Norwich :)
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Liverpool 3-0 Norwich

Luis Suarez has done it again!

He has now scored 3 hat tricks against Norwich City!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Gazza-LFC » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 pm

If i'm not mistaken it's 3 hat-tricks in 3 games...very impressive....Norwich must love him lol
Gazza-LFC
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 pm

HT

Luis Suarez 3-0 Norwich City
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Gazza-LFC wrote:If i'm not mistaken it's 3 hat-tricks in 3 games...very impressive....Norwich must love him lol

i predict a sensational second half comeback by Norwich ....winning 4-3 with Luis Suarez conceding a last minute penalty then biting the arm of the referee and getting sent off .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 pm

I guess I could be wrong ... :roll:
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm

FT

Liverpool 5-1 Norwich
1-0 Suarez 15’
2-0 Suarez 29’
3-0 Suarez 35’
4-0 Suarez 74’
4-1 Johnson 83’
5-1 Sterling 88’

Luis Suarez had made PL history by becoming the first player to score 3 hat tricks against the same team.

Any comments on this masterclass by the Uruguayan?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 am

only simply sensational ...what was that first goal all about ... :lol: ,i suppose John Ruddy was not expecting that to happen ...no wonder Suarez was laughing . The hatrick goal was a superb bit of football trickery ...a little flick over Fer and a volley into the corner of the net . Did i forget the 4trh goal ....a super free kick that left Ruddy with no chance .

Liverpool now back up to 4th in the table ...
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby redpelt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 am

A Suarez driven display ,by the only designated driver inside Anfield :D
Last edited by redpelt on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby redpelt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 am

Forgive me ,I am usually more articulate ,but just sometimes you witness a performance
that results in you being rendered speechless ....

I have been visiting Anfield for a considerable slice of my life ,but yesterday I was privileged
to watch one of the finest football players I have ever seen on this planet ,let alone in a red
shirt leave every man woman and child inside Anfield with bounteous chest swelling pride.

Sometimes in this glorious game ,certain players take it upon themselves to be the scourge
of a particular team ,and Luis Suarez seems to have selected Norwich to have this one sided
love affair with..... Only a very few players leave the Kop standing as one ,with mouths agape
in awe.....Thank you Luis Suarez ,for a night I will cherish the rest of my days.
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 am

redpelt wrote:Forgive me ,I am usually more articulate ,but just sometimes you witness a performance

I have been visiting Anfield for a considerable slice of my life ,but yesterday I was privileged
to watch one of the finest football players I have ever seen on this planet ,let alone in a red
shirt leave every man woman and child inside Anfield with bounteous chest swelling pride.

Sometimes in this glorious game ,certain players take it upon themselves to be the scourge
of a particular team ,and Luis Suarez seems to have selected Norwich to have this one sided
love affair with..... Only a very few players leave the Kop standing as one ,with mouths agape
in awe.....Thank you Luis Suarez ,for a night I will cherish the rest of my days.

fear not redpelt, West Ham United come calling soon so you can marvel at the wonders of our invisible strike force and rejoice at the number of scrappy clearances we send into Row Z.

you're getting spoilt up in that neck of the woods in the run up to Xmas, you lucky things.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:09 pm

I have to say that was one of the best hat tricks I have ever seen.

If you thought the first goal was special the 3rd goal was just out of this world.

I know that the opponents were only Norwich and they probably showed him too much respect but you still have to beat who is in front of you.

I'm not looking forward to this weekend and we might as well stay in East London!
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby redpelt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
redpelt wrote:Forgive me ,I am usually more articulate ,but just sometimes you witness a performance

fear not redpelt, West Ham United come calling soon so you can marvel at the wonders of our invisible strike force and rejoice at the number of scrappy clearances we send into Row Z.

you're getting spoilt up in that neck of the woods in the run up to Xmas, you lucky things.

:D 0-1 West Ham ,because the inevitability of our fall from greatness will hang
in the air till its as unavoidable as Christmas. :wink:
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro

Next

Return to Barclays Premier League