Fulham v West Ham

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Fulham v West Ham

Postby Conner99 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Fulham lost 6-0 at Hull and new boss Rene Meulensteen said he was left shocked at the trouncing , he said after the match ."An apology for the travelling fans is right in this place , I'm shocked. I don't know if there was something in the tea. Today was just not good enough." The truth is Fulham have suffered four defeat's in six matches since Meulensteen took over from the sacked Marrtin Jol . Meulensteen made six changes for the game, and said he took "full responsibility" for the defeat but urged his players to bounce back on New Year's Day against West Ham

West Ham twice took the lead in their game against West Brom ...they however could not hold onto the lead in both cases and had to settle for a draw as the match ended 3-3 at Upton Park , manager Sam Allardyce had said it was a `must win` game against the Baggies and he was a frustrated figure at the final whistle ..he blaimed the defeat on injuries and said that will decide thier fate this season ..he said "It's very frustrating,". "There is a reason why, no centre-backs are fit - losing James Tomkins was a big blow for us . When you have six or seven players injured it's too much to cope with , they did their very best but got caught out. We didn't have enough aerial threat defending corners."

He was also a little unhappy with some of the home fans attitude towards the players , "If the players missing were fit, we'd have won the game. The fans have to understand, the players are trying their best. We have had two games in less than 48 hours - and we have the injury problems . You have to give them something to cheer about, we did . When there's a lull ,the fans have to help us get back into it, rather than wait for us to get you on the edge of your seat."
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 am

Sam Allardyce is just making his usual post match excuses as to why we didn't win that game against West Brom.

If its not one reason then its something else and it just doesn't wash with me any longer and he needs to go right now.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Conner99 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 am

I guess it will be who plays the best out of two teams struggling to get results ...Fulham got hammered 6-0 and West Ham just cannot win at the moment . West Ham do have a lot of players out injured so it could be a tough game against Fulham who will obviously want to give the home fans something to cheer about ...
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:50 am

I'm going to this game at Craven Cottage tomorrow.
This is a must win match for the Hammers but i don't see us winning it or even coming away with a draw.

I hear that Ray Wilkins along with Alan Curbishley has now joined the coaching staff under Rene Meulensteen.

Fulham 2-0 West Ham

PS - Sam Allardyce out!

Edit - It looks like we will be going into this clash without any centre backs with Reid,Collins and Tomkins all out.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Another difficult tie to predict, two clubs with a problem when it comes to winning games. Given Ham's comments, I'm inclined to go with a home win. Fulham 1 West Ham 0.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Teams

Fulham:
Stockdale; Riether, Amorebieta, Senderos, Riise; Duff, Parker, Sidwell, Richardson; Taarabt, Berbatov

Subs: Kasami, Kacaniklic, Hughes, Dejagah, Bent, Bettinelli, Dembele

West Ham:
Jaaskelainen; Demel, Diarra, McCartney, O'Brien; Collison, Noble, Nolan, Diame, Taylor; Maiga

Subs: Adrian, Jarvis, Rat, Downing. C.Cole, J.Cole, Potts
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 pm

HT

Fulham 1-1 West Ham

Kevin Nolan has been sent off.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:00 pm

FT

Fulham 2-1 West Ham
0-1 Diame 7
1-1 Sidwell 32
2-1 Berbatov 66

Any comments on this latest pathetic rubbish from West Ham?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:02 pm

I have a comment.

SAM ALLARDYCE OUT

PS - And please take that useless lump Kevin Nolan with you.

Our players are not fit to wear the shirt of West Ham and should be ashamed of producing such shite every week.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Conner99 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 pm

only good news for West Ham is Crystal Palace and Sunderland didn't win
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Conner99 wrote:only good news for West Ham is Crystal Palace and Sunderland didn't win

The only good news I want to hear is that Sam Allardyce has been given the sack and that Nolan will no longer be captain.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Kevin Nolan has been fined £100,000 for being sent off which is 2 weeks wages.

Should he also be removed as captain?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Hams wrote:Kevin Nolan has been fined £100,000 for being sent off which is 2 weeks wages.

Should he also be removed as captain?

Good gravy, it never occurred to me that West Ham are paying their players so much. No wonder average foreign players are falling over themselves to get in the Premier League!

I would take the arm band off him, as one thing a captain should do is lead by example and inspire the troops. Nolan has failed to do either, and with a miserable goal scoring record this season I think it is time for Allerdyce to forget loyalty and try someone else.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Return to Barclays Premier League