West Brom v Chelsea

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

West Brom v Chelsea

Postby Conner99 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:36 pm

West Brom were beaten 3-1 by Crystal Palace and slipped into the relegation zone , new manager Pepe Mel has yet to win since taking charge at the beginning of January , he said after the match about the penalty decision that all but decided the game for Palace "The penalty decision was laughable. If it was a penalty then it would have been a red card. I think the penalty decision really did prevent us from getting anything from the game."

Chelsea took over from Arsenal at the top of the table thanks to a 3-0 in against Newcastle , a hatrick from Eden Hazard sent the Blues to the top of the Premier League following the 5-1 defeat of Arsenal by Liverpool ...Jose Mourinho`s `little horse` may not be so little after all .
Conner99
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

West Ham surprised everyone by holding Chelsea to draw, why can't the Baggies do the same? OK, I'm grasping at straws, Chelsea are looking annoyingly strong and business like in the way they are beating sides. Mourinho will be desperate to stay on top, and this should be a relatively easy Chelsea win.

Pepe Mel is no mug, but this is surely too much to expect. If the Baggies stay up, they won't be looking back on this game as the turning point.

WBA 0 Chelsea 2.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:34 am

I will be extremly annoyed if Chelsea fail to win this game at the Hawthorns.

I hope that Mourinho's men destroy the Baggies to leave them in the bottom 3 with an even worse goal difference.

WBA 0-3 Chelsea
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Hams » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Teams

West Bromwich Albion:
Foster, Reid, McAuley, Dawson, Ridgewell, Yacob, Amalfitano, Morrison, Brunt, Thievy, Berahino

subs: Myhill (gk), Mulumbu, Lugano, Dorrans, Gera, Anichebe, Vydra

Chelsea:
Cech (c); Ivanovic, Cahill, D Luiz, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Schurrle, Salah, Torres
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

The Baggies equalise! Boing, boing!

Cracking stuff, by all accounts Chelsea were very comfortable and the Baggies snatched a point out of nowhere. Very funny, and I'm pleased as I really don't want to see Chelsea win the Prem.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Hams » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 pm

FT

WBA 1-1 Chelsea
0-1 Ivanovic 40+3
1-1 Anichebe 87'

Any comments on todays draw?

Once again a team who I was relying on to help out West Ham have failed to do so!

Is there some sort of conspiracy against the Hammers?!

Why weren't Chelsea able to build on their recent good performances?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Flipping hell If the Arsenal players needed a bit of extra incentive you couldn't get better one than this result!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Return to Barclays Premier League