Alan Pardew sent off for head butting Hull player!

All the latest breaking news,important match topics and great discussion can be found right here!

Moderators: Steely Hill, Moderators

Alan Pardew sent off for head butting Hull player!

Postby Hams » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has sensationally been
sent off by the referee today for head butting one of Hull City's players!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/ear ... 43487.html

Shouldn't this incident be investigated by the FA?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Location: London Supports West Ham United and Atletico Madrid

Postby Pickleman1967 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Now that I've seen it, Jesus what was Pardew thinking of? Absolutely crazy, I'm sure he will be punished for this nonsense, but lets keep it in perspective, the Hull player wasn't hurt and would probably launch the grey haired man into outer space in a fight.

However, stupid behaviour from a man who should know better - kids watching and all that. A touchline ban and a hefty fine will suffice I think, I think he feels embarrassed about it and won't be putting himself so close to the action in future if his post match comments are to be believed.
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Pickleman1967 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby redpelt » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Possibly not the best career choice for one with sociopathic tendencies,and its
certainly not the only occasion Pardew's lost the plot ,after all who needs a car
to induce 'road rage'

:idea: We need more psychopathic managers ,Pardew is just simply carrying the
flag ......What Alan needs is an owner equally antisocial.

:arrow: This way to Cardiff Image
redpelt
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby specnur » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:07 am

Told you guys about this clown when he showed as much class as new york sewer rat in the Arsenal West ham match!
The man's cockroach ,doesn't know how to win with class ! Should be banned for longer than any player for similar conduct in my eyes ,he's supposed to be above that! Maybe even criminal action should be taken!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Hams » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 am

Pardew has now been fined £100,000 by Newcastle and been given a formal warning but could still be investigated by the FA.
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby Pickleman1967 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 am

redpelt wrote:
:idea: We need more psychopathic managers ,Pardew is just simply carrying the
flag ......What Alan needs is an owner equally antisocial.

:arrow: This way to Cardiff Image

:lol: Uncanny resemblance! Not now Kato!
Pickleman1967
Young Pro
Young Pro

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 am

:lol: one of the funniest things i've seen for a long time.

at least the player didn't flop to the floor like that Spurs mug against Dnipro. a load of overblown fuss if you ask me, the player launched himself into Pardew and shoved him and the rest was general handbags that you get in football.

people like Shearer and Souness can f*ck right off. hypocrites.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Steely Hill wrote::lol: one of the funniest things i've seen for a long time.

at least the player didn't flop to the floor like that Spurs mug against Dnipro. a load of overblown fuss if you ask me, the player launched himself into Pardew and shoved him and the rest was general handbags that you get in football.

How you can defend that is beyond me ,not even i thought thought you would be above that!
The manager acted like a thug ,the type of reaction that should punished for the message it sends to the terraces alone!
As most have said ,it's his first time and it won't be his last. The manager version of Joey Barton ,a coward in every shape and form. classless individual who needs a shrink before given his job back.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

specnur wrote:

How you can defend that is beyond me ,not even i thought thought you would be above that!
The manager acted like a thug ,the type of reaction that should punished for the message it sends to the terraces alone!
As most have said ,it's his first time and it won't be his last. The manager version of Joey Barton ,a coward in every shape and form. classless individual who needs a shrink before given his job back.

:lol:

i'm not 'defending' anything. i just think the fuss is grossly disproportionate.

i'd like to be a fly on the wall to see how you'd react had somebody barged you in a similar fashion in the street whle hastily trying to get past you.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
specnur wrote:

i'm not 'defending' anything. i just think the fuss is grossly disproportionate.

i'd like to be a fly on the wall to see how you'd react had somebody barged you in a similar fashion in the street whle hastily trying to get past you.

I wouldn't try and dislodge their nose with my head i'll tell you that!
But that aside i don;t have an influence on anyone outside of that scene on the street of your imagination ,like Pardew has over them terraces. That's not to say that they follow the blokes every move ,but all it takes is a bad result in heated match say Against Sunderland he his actions would be the the much that set of the powder keg! Who needs him putting life and limb at risk. What wrong with the cowardly little man? He only doe sweat he does where does it because she knows someones going to break it up !
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

specnur wrote:
Steely Hill wrote:
specnur wrote:

I wouldn't try and dislodge their nose with my head i'll tell you that!
But that aside i don;t have an influence on anyone outside of that scene on the street of your imagination ,like Pardew has over them terraces. That's not to say that they follow the blokes every move ,but all it takes is a bad result in heated match say Against Sunderland he his actions would be the the much that set of the powder keg! Who needs him putting life and limb at risk. What wrong with the cowardly little man? He only doe sweat he does where does it because she knows someones going to break it up !

it was a stupid act by a stupid man, that is all.

i'm more outraged by the blatant attempts at cheating and conning the referee that persist on a weekly basis with zero punishment than i am by somebody like Pardew doing something that offered no advantageous outcome whatsoever.

while i don't think the Newcastle fans are collectively blessed with the highest of IQs i don't think they look up to Alan Pardew for guidance on behaviour and ways of conducting themselves. besides, didn't you see the riots after the Sunderland game last season? they don't need Slimy Alan to show them anything.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Steely Hill wrote:it was a stupid act by a stupid man, that is all.

i'm more outraged by the blatant attempts at cheating and conning the referee that persist on a weekly basis with zero punishment than i am by somebody like Pardew doing something that offered no advantageous outcome whatsoever.

while i don't think the Newcastle fans are collectively blessed with the highest of IQs i don't think they look up to Alan Pardew for guidance on behaviour and ways of conducting themselves. besides, didn't you see the riots after the Sunderland game last season? they don't need Slimy Alan to show them anything.

I guess you wouldn't understand what i mean if you frequent the family enclosure at your own ground pal! :D
All it takes is the right situation and circumstances that come along all to frequently in our league and i pillock like Pardew would no doubt be the lightning rod!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:14 pm

specnur wrote:

I guess you wouldn't understand what i mean if you frequent the family enclosure at your own ground pal! :D
All it takes is the right situation and circumstances that come along all to frequently in our league and i pillock like Pardew would no doubt be the lightning rod!

A player once leapt into the crowd and booted a fan in the chest and that didn't incite anything so i can't see how Alan giving a Hull player an eskimo kiss will lead to a re-run of the Duggan riots.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby Hams » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Pardew has now been charged with improper conduct by the FA

What sort of punishment do you think he should recieve from them?
Hams
Admin
Admin

Postby mrtz » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Hams wrote:Pardew has now been charged with improper conduct by the FA

What sort of punishment do you think he should recieve from them?

3-game touchline ban (as with any red card) and a fine should be enough. Action should be more harsh internally (this is the last straw/probation, etc)
mrtz
Legend
Legend

Postby specnur » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
specnur wrote:

A player once leapt into the crowd and booted a fan in the chest and that didn't incite anything so i can't see how Alan giving a Hull player an eskimo kiss will lead to a re-run of the Duggan riots.

It's the very likely chance that his actions can incite any sort of discourse elsewhere ,whether inside or outside the ground!
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:32 pm

specnur wrote:It's the very likely chance that his actions can incite any sort of discourse elsewhere ,whether inside or outside the ground!

very likely?

give me some examples where the behaviour of players and managers in this country has 'incited discourse elsewhere'.

it's a nonsense supposition purely to elevate the actual event beyond what really occured to justify the whiny reactions to what was merely a feeble little head nudge which wouldn't even leave a red mark on the victim.

it was handbags, nothing more and nothing less.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Postby specnur » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Steely Hill wrote:
specnur wrote:It's the very likely chance that his actions can incite any sort of discourse elsewhere ,whether inside or outside the ground!

very likely?

give me some examples where the behaviour of players and managers in this country has 'incited discourse elsewhere'.

it's a nonsense supposition purely to elevate the actual event beyond what really occured to justify the whiny reactions to what was merely a feeble little head nudge which wouldn't even leave a red mark on the victim.

It was the intent !
For manager , a man chosen by the club as the type of example they want leading their club to resort to such acts is an outrage .
That's why the club fined him the next day they don't want those actions to represent the club ,they don't want it to seem to be handling it with kid gloves because they don't want that cancer spreading elsewhere. It's as simple as that! I am shocked that you deny this conduct COULD have such an affect! I have been in crowds at football matches when life was less civilized , when a scuffle on the pitch between players in heated rivalries for example and say on course to a close loss ,whipped a mob into a fighting free for all outside the ground of a type that resembelled a tornado barreling through the town.
Last edited by specnur on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
specnur
Legend
Legend

Postby Steely Hill » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:46 pm

specnur wrote:
Steely Hill wrote:

very likely?

It was the inert !
For manager , a man chosen by the club as the type of example they want leading their club to resort to such acts is an outrage .
That's why the club fined him the next day they don't want those actions to represent the club ,they don't want it to seem to be handling it with kid gloves because they don't want that cancer spreading elsewhere. It's as simple as that! I am shocked that you deny this conduct COULD have such an affect! I have been in crowds at football matches when life was less civilized , when a scuffle on the pitch between players in heated rivalries for example and say on course to a close loss ,whipped a mob into a fighting free for all outside the ground of a type that resembelled a tornado barreling through the town.

obviously he got fined and punished accordingly but some reactionaries are calling for sackings and other such drivel.

i'm saying this conduct hasn't had that effect (even in more extreme examples) for decades and so think it is highly unlikely it would if it were to happen another 30 times.

you're talking about an era that has long passed. if people want to have a fight they wont wait for the manager of their club to lead the charge.

as i said before, i'm far more concerned with the emasculation of the game than i am about this petty little drama. nobody got hurt, nobody was likely to get hurt and no advantage was sought or gained by anybody.

the Charlie Adam stamping was, in my opinion, a bigger 'cancer' than Pardew's set to.
Steely Hill
Admin
Admin

Next

Return to Barclays Premier League