PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle, was the ref biased???

fmadmin
07-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, it should have been a really good match, equal at their own minor levels, but NO! Once again the euro 'massive' biased by the papers, or not, your thoughts.! Hi General by the way I found this through some Gr8 recomendations Keep up the good work on the site and spread the word....... !

The General
07-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Good Evening and welcome!!

Nice thoughts on the Toon!!! LOL

Please feel free to go to the newcomers section to introduce your magical Media Self!!!!

:lol:

fmadmin
07-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Thankyou, this site seems a lot more homely than most, at leat the posts go up promptly.

FYI Bowyer played well....just the one card.
cheers GENERAL

:lol:

jamesp_1927
07-04-2005, 10:33 PM
The ref wasnt biased, they had to go they brought the game into dissrespute ! Bowyer was deservedly sent off and so was Dyer.

{Welshy - Please remove all links none to be placed please!! Can you amend the signiature for me - Admin} Thanks

fmadmin
07-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I was talking about tonights game, I hope you didnt think I was speaking about the shambles at the weekend, but hey lets have comments on that .... 'would video refereeing be a help on that sort of case?'.........

mw55309
10-04-2005, 12:24 PM
The ref wasn't biased as such, but he was bl**dy awful. He made a number of really stupid decisions, but neither team really benefitted. As usual in europe, they were a bunch of diving ****s!