PDA

View Full Version : Goalkeeper coach wanted?

keeper1
17-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Hi Guys

Not too sure if i am allowed to put this message up, if i am not i sincerely apolgise.

I run a goalkeeper coaching company called Just4keepers () and we are looking for a goalkeeping coach in the cheshire area. There is a good wage atttached, plenty of support and you will be pasrt of a friendly team. if you are interested please get in contact.

also if any kids, manager or parents etc, need advice on goalkeeping, please ask any questions. If i can help... i will.

Take care guys

Keeper1

hoopy
18-07-2006, 03:34 PM
I went to them courses before! I think so anyway, I still get leaflets and things from you, I bought gloves from yous aswell I think, unless that's just a similar name.
Did you run courses in Berkshire???

jamesp_1927
18-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Ask George Wood he has no club anymore :)

keeper1
18-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi Hoopy

That was not ourselves, the leaflets that you got were from a glove mail order company.

We have not progressed down south yet.

Take care for now

hoopy
18-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi,

I got them from justkeepers not just4keepers, but almost the same ,;)

hoopy
21-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Do you know if there is anywhere you can get one to one coaching, im fed up of not having a goalkeeper coach and I want to pay to get decent coaching. So do you know anywhere I could find anything like this?

Darren Addick
21-07-2006, 10:24 AM
I will gladly help you if you wish to travel to Essex or London

keeper1
21-07-2006, 10:54 AM
hi hoopy

where do you live mate, i and i will see if i know a coach or colleague who can help you.

also you need to make sure your coach has ACTUALLY played in goal to a decent standard, otherwsie they will be probably do more harm than good!

Take care

keeper1

hoopy
21-07-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't think I could afford that! lol And then pay you aswell no chance...Im petty skint.
But I would like to have a chat about this sort of thing on msn next time you are on.

keeper1- Ill talk to you on your forum if you go on that??

hoopy
21-07-2006, 08:39 PM
keeper1- I saw on the just4keepers website you do personal coaching, but only up North it seems. Do you have msn or anything?

keeper1
22-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Hi Hoopy

I do not have MSN, sorry my friend.

Take care

Darren Addick
25-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I don't think I could afford that! lol And then pay you aswell no chance...Im petty skint.
But I would like to have a chat about this sort of thing on msn next time you are on.

Yea no worries fella although I would not charge you or anyone else for that matter to help you with your techniques

seasider1012
17-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Ask George Wood he has no club anymore :)

hahaha u most be mistaken hes now the goalkeeping coach at Blackpool obvs dident like the little minnows and quite awful keepers at swindon hey ohhh well there lose
sea sea seasidersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss