PDA

View Full Version : Scott Parker - Everton

O Dogg
24-05-2005, 11:03 AM
It has been reported Everton are close to agreeing a 6m fee with Chelsea for Scott Parker. The 24 year old is apparantly top of Moyes shopping list. Everton will have to compete with Birmingham for Parkers signature, however the opportunity of playing Champions League football with Everton, should tip in their favour.

So what do you guys think?

Scott Parker and Simon Davies to bolster the midfield, certainly looks as though Moyes has his head screwed on, going for quality players at budget prices.

The General
24-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Good signings in my opinion!

That will bolster their midfield!

I bet wishes he still has Graveson though!

jamesp_1927
24-05-2005, 04:08 PM
You couldnt complain though if you had Parker, Cahill, Davies and Osman in the same midfield now can you ?

Wayno
24-05-2005, 05:43 PM
i'd have parker in our midfield, people think he's rubbish because he can't get ahead of Makelele and Lampard

shaggy
24-05-2005, 05:47 PM
What a player!

He would work well with Arteta(when they permanantly sign him!)

Caz
24-05-2005, 06:34 PM
He would be a fantastic signing for Everton.

I was really hoping we would make a bid for him , but i am sure he would rather go to Everton than Newcastle at the moment !

Johners_Owl
25-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Parker has a point to prove since leaving charlton, i'm sure he will be ready to go, as he still has the potiential to develop into a quality international, espiecially when te old guard hang up their boots (Beckham, Scholes etc)
Good luck everton! Glad to see a smaller club mixing with the giants of europe next year.