PDA

View Full Version : Serie A Youngsters

Loot
14-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum and I'm still finding my feet. I'm sure you'll all be very helpful :D

Just wondered if the resident Italian experts could give me the low down on a few players. If possible state their current role/importance to their clubs and their potential ie Future world star, International, Serie A regular or just plain hopeless.

Any help and info on these players would be much appreciated:

ALEANDRO ROSI of Roma
DANIELE DESSENA of Parma
SALVATORE FOTI of Sampdoria
GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI of Fiorentina
ANDREA RUSSOTTO of Treviso
LORENZO DE SILVESTRI of Lazio
RAFFAELE PALLADINO of Livorno/Juventus
MATTEO MOMENTE of Inter
FRANCESCO PARRAVICINI of Palermo
TIJANI BELAID of Inter
JUAN SURRACO of Udinese

Thank you in advance

Moravcik
15-09-2006, 11:10 AM
First and foremost welcome too the forum, hope you introduce yourself in the newcomers section and stick around! :wink:

Aleandro Rosi (born May 17, 1987 in Rome) is an Italian midfielder for A.S. Roma. He is 178 cm tall and weighs 74 kg.

Rosi signed with A.S. Roma on July 1, 2004. Rosi made his Serie A debut on May 28, 2005, when Roma drawed Chievo Verona 0-0. That was his only appearance in his first season with Roma, but he has appeared in at least fifteen games in the 2005-2006 season for A.S. Roma. He is considered a very strong promise by coach Luciano Spalletti, and despite his young age is now regularly part of the first team.

Salvatore Foti (born 8 August 1988 in Palermo) is an Italian football player, in the position of striker.

A youngster with a bright future, Foti currently plays at U.C. Sampdoria, where he occasionally featured under the guidance of Walter Novellino. Foti joined the club in mid-2005 after his previous team, Venezia, disbanded because of financial troubles.

GOBati
15-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Aleandro Rosi is a right winger/wing back

Giampaolo Pazzini is a striker presently injured but it's an important player for Fiorentina. He's the first substitute of Toni or Mutu, the past season played few matches from the beginning and this year he will too. In my opinion he will be a future footie star.

Daniele Dessena is a centre midfielder and it's a regular in Parma

Raffaele Palladino is a striker and a good prospect but I think if he will stay in Torino he'll never shine. This year he is considered the less important striker of Juventus and he'll not play many games.

Stallion
18-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Aleandro Rosi - ive seen him alot now for roma and think he is a top class player even at his age enjoy watching him and very glad to see him at roma

Loot
20-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Come on fellas! Where are all you Serie A experts?

These are some of the top yuong talents in Italian football, I thought you would of been able to enlighten me more than this....

:D

tazz
01-10-2006, 04:22 PM
I think Aleandro Rosi is like C.Ronaldo only needs to be more often in the first team

Pazzini is also a very promising attacker.

rkredslfc
23-10-2006, 10:05 AM
johan gourcoff is great for AC

IcaruS
30-10-2006, 07:25 AM
I think Aleandro Rosi is like C.Ronaldo only needs to be more often in the first team

Pazzini is also a very promising attacker.

hehe very good comparison! i totally agree!

but in that list my actual favourite is pazzini...be patient and he's soon gonna be one of best strikers in europe

Loot
23-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I see Pazzini is back fit again and lookin good.

Whats happened to Salvatore Foti? Hasn't featured at all this season. Is he injured? or out of favour?

Nice to see Dessena and Rosi still gettin games. Dessena looks a great prospect to me.

GOBati
23-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Foti is the 5th forward in Sampdoria's squad, I don't think he'll play much this season..