PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool & Benitez

crngsantos
29-05-2005, 06:51 PM
why Benitez and Liverpool will sell many good players?? They are Champions league winners. they have so good team - the best in europe. Baroš and Dudek have done a lot of good job. what's wrong with them? what do you think why they will be sold? :? :roll: :cry: :( :?: :?:

O Dogg
29-05-2005, 07:21 PM
The difference in quality between the 2 sides was there for all to see. Yes Liverpool won, but that was through sheer determination, gritting thier teeth and being fortunate on the night. Throughout the tournament things went their way, and its as though it was destiny - however a 5th spot finish in the league just isnt good enough. Benitez will want to stregthen the squad. Dudek is too inconsistent and has made many mistakes throughout his Liverpool Career. Baros is a good player, but not world class in my oppinion. He is a hard worker, but just doesnt have what it takes to tear defences apart. Liverpool need that sort of player.

So I beleieve that is why he is going to be replacing a few players.

jamesp_1927
30-05-2005, 06:39 PM
There selling because they cant jsut win the Champions league. Benitez needs and must bring in some new players who are commited and who can play the Premiership style. The problem at 'Pool at the moment is they havent got Premiership team a European team, in my opinion League is before cup.

mourinho_special1
30-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Baros has been disspointing this season to be honest... and he should be sold and there aparentlly linked with that Kuyt fella from Feyenoord which should be intresting.... saw him play against England a couple months back he played well and so did Castellan should be intresting to have either of them at L'pool