PDA

View Full Version : why do you support your team?

decays
31-05-2005, 12:09 PM
well?

jamesp_1927
31-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Ok I moved this topic.

Well Ive supported Cardiff City since I was 4-5 because they are my local team really, since my first game against Halifax 3-1 win I have fell in love with the club and followed them for about 10 years now.

mourinho_special1
31-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Well i support chelsea because there m local club and because chelsea was a passionate club ive been a fan for 15 yrs... my first game was against was against Ars*nal @ the bridge ended in a 1-1 draw Paul elliot scored for us... and Dixon for the goons... this year has been total magic! i remember all those Ars*nal fans chanting at us "ever seen chelsea win the league?" Well we've shut them up and there local rivals Sp*rs Thinking there a bigger club than us.. WE have a awesome manager and bottemless pit of cash were loaded and i hope there would be many Success @ the bridge to come this season!

Keep it up Lads!

CHAMPIONS!!! :D

The General
31-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Black and white televisions when i was young!

O Dogg
31-05-2005, 04:04 PM
lmao

My answer is this

Mark Hughes was always my Idol. I loved watching him play, whether it was for Wales or United. He was also Welsh. I decided to follow his career and started watching United regularly. Then fell in love with them. Hughes still is my idol, however I stuck supporting United when he moved on.

As for Cardiff City, its simple. They are the first professional team I watched live. They are my local club, and I love them.

~LjungbergsNO1girlFan~
31-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I support Arsenal coz ever since I was 5 and I think I started to support them well because everyone else was a millwall fan or chelsea fan in my family so I kinda rebeled against my families teams, but there was a player that I really really had a crush on in Arsenal as you can see by screen name hehe it was actually his football skill that I really admired...I started to look up to him and then I started really getting into football..Coz before I was 5 I was like ewwww footballs sad! But now I'm like the girl who knows most bout football than my sisters and parents.. Plus I supported Arsenal because I'm a true londoner and I suppose to me they are the best..
Plus they were the first team I have ever admired really..

Conaldinho
31-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Man Utd-Since Cantona joined the club Ive always loved the club.

Brentford-First team I ever saw live and some of my family lives there so I was always interested in them.

Johners_Owl
31-05-2005, 10:35 PM
The old answer of my dad. I was put in a sheffield wednesday baby grow, and ever since then, no other choice really. Once its in your blood there is no other way, no matter how much agony they put you through.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: But so much joy on sunday made up for the years of staring at a half full hillsborough with a heavy heart. :P