PDA

View Full Version : What is your most hated Club?

mourinho_special1
31-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Well i have many... but as a Club view i have to say Ars*nal but as a fans view it has to be those Yids Sp*rs from White Farte Lane

jamesp_1927
31-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Well Swansea City as they are local rivals. But then you have Stoke, Bristol City/Rovers, QPR, Millwall, Leeds, Chelsea, Newport, Ipswich, reading and the rest of the West country teams.

All because we have had great games with great atmosphere's and they are the clubs that my team hate.

afc4life
31-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Chelsea who buy flops like Veron,Parker,Drogba,Mutu , you may have the cash but you dont know how to use it! and spurs who buy players like Rebrov for 11m (ha) mind u Chelsea would of payed 25m nuf said...

Forever Red
31-05-2005, 01:30 PM
1.Man U
2.Everton
3.Chel$ki
4.Rangers
5.Blackburn

The General
31-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Sunderland!

mourinho_special1
31-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Dont know how to use cash eh??... LOL Who are the champions afc??... and it showed why the goons failed to retain there title (again) cos' of there stiff ways in market.... Reyes 18 mill.. youre avin a laff' oh and if youre thinking Drogba is a flop with his fat ass price tag, well hes still scored more goals than Reyes

NUFF SAID

CHAMPIONS 04/05 :D

shaggy
31-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Dundee beacause of the fact in a Dundee united supporter!

O Dogg
31-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Most hated club would have to be Arsenal. I dont think anyone really likes them apart from their own fans.

As for the comments about Chelsea not knowing how to spend the money - I notice you left out Joe Cole, Peter Cech, Robben etc...

I think they have made some great buys, aswell as some poor ones, like most clubs do.

mourinho_special1
31-05-2005, 05:54 PM
and of course not forgetting Good old jose ,8)

Conaldinho
31-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Arsenal-Ive always hated them, more every time I see them, especially after the FA Cup final.

Johners_Owl
31-05-2005, 10:31 PM
1. Sheffield United- just scum
2. Leeds United - animals
3. Arsenal - two cup finals!
4. Man Utd - hope agent glazer does his worst
5. Coventry- met a rather violent faction once (wrong place wrong time so not really a fair point)

eddie494
31-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Chester, Bristol Rovers and Hereford (pre-Stansfield) :evil:

Don't mind our other local-ish teams - we just feel sorry for 'em all!!! :lol:

Hablo_Futbol_Y_Tu?
01-06-2005, 05:23 AM
There is no hate, only love for all!!!!!

jamesp_1927
01-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Ohhhhh Great comment the by "hablo futbol y tu ? " !!

afc4life
01-06-2005, 01:32 PM
you would sat that coz were the best team in the land and can beat anyone one our day, bet ur a united fan who supports them coz they was once a good team and now times are getting hard cant handle it coz they missed out on sum silver this season

mourinho_special1
01-06-2005, 03:28 PM
lol mate im not goon to be a glory hunter, remember all the streets before Man u shirts before arsenal won the title in 98 and everybody switched from man u to Arsenal... and you can tell that Arsenal are a club full of glory hunting fans with shit fans like yourself Never cheer there team on with no chants whats so ever You dont know any chants and you dont know youre history and were Arsenal came from and how they were established... and if i was gonna be a glory hunter i would of sticked being a mancunian because there a far greater team with there history than Chelsea and Arsenal!....

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img] C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U3IN65QZ\shush[1].jpg

Ste - C.U.F.C Blues
01-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Preston, Morecambe and Chelski for me.

afc4life
02-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Who are you to tell me that i dont know my history ,its funny how chelsea win the league and all of a sudden theres chelsea fans every where coming out the woodwork SORT URSELF OUT U CHELSEA SCUM once in the last 50 years have u been champions of england so dont start getting cocky SO STICK UR BLUE FLAG UP UR ****

O Dogg
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
So AFC, do you think every single Chelsea fan now is a glory hunter? Just curious?

Caz
02-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Sunderland !!!!!!!

mourinho_special1
02-06-2005, 09:24 PM
well Theres alot of Chelsea glory hunters just because weve won the league.. im seeing more chelsea strips than before on the streets....

eddie494
02-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Most hated clubs??

Arsenal and Chelsea at the moment <<< yawn >>> :roll: :roll:

mourinho_special1
03-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Now now, no swearing in the forums!

Mars_
03-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Chelsea

Wayno
03-06-2005, 11:57 PM
i hate, Leeds, city (note the small 'c'), ARSEanal, but Liverpool more

nwlarry
04-06-2005, 02:30 AM
As a Arsenal fan i hate Man Utd,Chelsea,Spurs.

Hablo_Futbol_Y_Tu?
04-06-2005, 02:42 AM
What did i say??
No haaaaaate, come on people,
feeel the loooooove!!
Can you feeeel the looove?
I suuuuuurreee caaaannn!!!
lol
Okay, your opinion counts too.
peace.

mourinho_special1
04-06-2005, 10:42 AM
dude, go on Join Green peace or somethin..

JobsQuest
04-06-2005, 05:12 PM
its gotta either be arsenal or sheffield united!

chinnyhead
04-06-2005, 08:24 PM
1. Everton
2. Man United
3. Chelski
4. Celtic
5. Tranmere Rovers

Johners_Owl
04-06-2005, 09:53 PM
JobsQuest Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its gotta either be arsenal or sheffield united!

Can't agree more. SW6

poland
05-06-2005, 09:41 AM
I dont like Man.U ,Arsenal Londyn ... i like Liverpool( dudek :) and West Browmich Albion (kuszczak)

jinky
05-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Glasgow Rangers, they are not nice, no really.

Pneno1fan
13-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I HATE THE DINGLES (BURNLEY) THEER SHITE... SAYIN TAHT IM STARTIN 2 HATE THEM OLESS COS TEHRE SO CRAP THE RIVALRY IS NT AS BIG... DUE TO THEM BEING SO F***** S***!!!! HAHAHA CHELSEA ARSENAL UNITED HERE WE COME...
BY THE WAY WELSH BOY ALTHOGUH I THINK UR TEAM IS GOING DOWN I MUST SAY UR THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE FOOTBALL AN IN HERE APART FROM ME OF CORSE. NO ONLI JOKIN MATE HOPE U STAY UP SEE U AT DEEPDALE AND NINIAN PARK

EDIT by O Dogg: Please do not type in CAPS, and also be careful about your language on the forums.

fmadmin
14-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Arsenal-Ive always hated them, more every time I see them, especially after the FA Cup final.

easy , Man Utd for obvious reasons .

Big Jono
15-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Arsenal - The scum of north london.
Real Madrid - Too much money, too much pampering, biggest has-been club of the 21st century (so far)

twmcat
15-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Anyone notice you can work out who most of the above support by their replies?

Personally, I hate Leeds for their thuggery 30-odd years ago, the way they got away with it and the way the media loved them.

viva_kks
16-06-2005, 12:36 PM
I hate Wisla Krakow and Legia from Poland.
From Europe my most dislike teams are Real and Man U

sashinblue
18-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Man U!! :P

ronaldo01
06-07-2005, 09:15 PM
ARSENAL THEY ARE WOT DO WE CALL IT FULL OF IT

06-07-2005, 11:24 PM
In order:

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Real Madrid
4. Spurs

It's kind of unfortunate that Spurs are so low, but that's just how small they are these days. We have bigger fish to fry.

I should hate Chelsea most, but the rivalry with Man Utd has gone on for too many years. I f*cking despise them.

jonny van goober
08-07-2005, 08:49 AM
[Content of post removed by O Dogg. You have received your first Warning]

O Dogg
08-07-2005, 08:53 AM
We will not tolerate any racism or prejudism on this board, and any posts that contain anything of this nature will be deleted immediately.

jonny van goober - you are warned. If I see another post like the one I have just removed, you will be banned from the site.

The Magician
08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Man United and Everton

Livor
09-07-2005, 09:21 AM
1.Everton
2.Barcelona
3.Manchester United
4.Arsenal

fmadmin
09-07-2005, 01:30 PM
1.cardiff(scumbags)
2.man utd(jammy)
3.west ham(so sly and alan pardew is there manager)

O Dogg
11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
You cant call Cardiff Scumbags - Im from Cardiff grrrr lol.

goonergal
15-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Errrr let me see............

oh yeah!!

1- Manchester United
2- Spurs
3- Chelsea

fmadmin
16-07-2005, 05:40 PM
sorry about that o'dogg its just the rivalry between leedds and cardiff is a big one

Immortaliss
17-07-2005, 05:30 PM
1.Man Utd
2.Spurs
3.Chelsea

Raul
18-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Arsenal - The scum of north london.
Real Madrid - Too much money, too much pampering, biggest has-been club of the 21st century (so far)

what??? don't say stupid things!!
I hate Barcelona. BTW I've read that Reyes didn't score so many goals as Drogba... are you comparing them?? Reyes is more skillfull and fast, he's a better player!!

Lil Yiddo
19-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Arsenal - The shit, the scum, the waste of space in North London. Enough said.

Chelsea - Dont do things the hard way, but money doesnt buy u everything, it didnt buy u the champions league now did it :P

Man Utd

Boro - I cant fucking stand ANYTHING about them! Their fans think they are a massive club because ... well, i really dont know! The manager, the ground, half thier players. Argghhh!!

Everton - Because I have a soft spot for Liverpool :P

$enior
19-07-2005, 02:36 PM
ok as a boro fan i'm going to have to respond to your comment about us

There is a select few smoggies who reckon that we are big club and you always hear them every season that we're gonna do this and gonna do that and champions league and FA Cup etc.
This is a small minority where all the chemicals for teesside have affected them because us boro fans are realistic and know that we arent a big club and we're not an attractive club.

I know we are not a big club, far from it, we'll always be the 2nd big team in the north east despite Newcastles recent fall over the last few years we are still nowhere near as big as Newcastle, we've only just won our first trophy in 128 years! We're still on our honeymoon period! We played in europe last season for the first time and got more of it to come this season

For the last decade we've tried our hardest to be a big club with the players and names we've attracted but we've always failed, maybe though without getting my hopes up (us boro fans know not to get our hopes up anymore!) in a few years we will hopefully be battling it out every season for champions league spots....Hopefully

However we're all entitled to our opinions and i respect that :)

joolsie
19-07-2005, 07:55 PM
CELTIC
CELTIC
MAN UTD

ALL THE REST ARE OK :lol: :lol:

twmcat
19-07-2005, 08:07 PM
$enior, don't talk your lot down. I was talking to an old mate a few years ago who had moved to N Yorks and now watches Boro. I said I might go and visit him when Arsenal played there, but he said "make it quick before they go down".
They've done pretty well since then - maybe not qualify for Champ League just yet, but more likely to than your local rivals in my opinion.

$enior
19-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Cheers mate i've been a season ticket holder for 10 year and i have seen some very bad times but we have come far and on the up!

does everyone love their club as much me??

1st love - the boro!

2nd love - the lass

and she knows she's 2nd lol

regarding the club i hate i'd say aston villa, dnt really know why but i've never liked them lol
I dont mind man utd because they've been a joy to watch in the premiership
dont mind chelsea because hey if you've got the money then why not spend it!
dnt mind arsenal apart from i hate Wenger! and Highbury!

twmcat
19-07-2005, 10:44 PM
If you've been a season ticket holder for that long, you most probably have been watching Arsenal win 6-1 when Kanu scored a brilliant goal.
One thing I appreciated, although I only saw it on tv was the fact that the crowd appreciated what they saw.

I dunno why, but AFC have had some excellent performances against you.

Regarding you saying Man U were a joy to watch, I'd agree if it wasn't for so many arrogant Man U fans I've come across.

$enior
20-07-2005, 08:39 AM
I remember the 6-1 thrashing very well lol

After the 3rd or 4th goal we thought who cares we're being treated to a pure masterclass from arsenal! despite us gettin battered we couldnt do anything but applaud every goal that went in and i can also remember the arsenal fans that day being fantastic singing "come on boro" and really good interaction between the two sets of fans

Anyway arsenal always seem to batter us every season, even though i can remember us winning at highbury 3-1 i think, a number of years ago when we had dean windass in the team and arsenal scored two own goals!

O Dogg
20-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Regarding you saying Man U were a joy to watch, I'd agree if it wasn't for so many arrogant Man U fans I've come across.

I am guessing it comes with the territory. Looking at this board, there are plenty of arrogant Arsenal fans. AFCfan probably the worst offender.....but what you have to remember is Man U and Arsenal earned the right to become arrogant by playing great football on the pitch, and doing it in style. You will come across more and more Chelsea fans over the next few years....and you will see what arrogance is. The club oozes with it at the moment, and that will rub off onto its fan base. The problem is the other 2 clubs earned it through great football and great team building. Chelsea have bought a squad to conquer the whole of Europe, and will gain arrogance knowing they can outbid any club in the world, pay the most wages etc etc.

Just wait and see.

fmadmin
20-07-2005, 01:14 PM
couldnt agree with you more O Dogg .

twmcat
20-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Just saw your post O Dogg, and agree to a great extent, but I remember United fans being arrogant when they hadn't been playing like they have in the last decade or so, but were living on the memory of their Euro Cup win, which some fans couldn't remember watching anyway.
Arsenal fans have not generally been arrogant, currently we're just so chuffed to see our team playing like Brazil, Real Madrid or whatever.
OK, we've lost a few big games, but Real Madrid lost at least one tie in each of their first 5 Euro cup wins, and these were knockout tournaments, not leagues.

But, yes, I can see Chelski fans forgetting where their success came from.

Lil Yiddo
21-07-2005, 10:40 AM
ok as a boro fan i'm going to have to respond to your comment about us

There is a select few smoggies who reckon that we are big club and you always hear them every season that we're gonna do this and gonna do that and champions league and FA Cup etc.
This is a small minority where all the chemicals for teesside have affected them because us boro fans are realistic and know that we arent a big club and we're not an attractive club.

I know we are not a big club, far from it, we'll always be the 2nd big team in the north east despite Newcastles recent fall over the last few years we are still nowhere near as big as Newcastle, we've only just won our first trophy in 128 years! We're still on our honeymoon period! We played in europe last season for the first time and got more of it to come this season

For the last decade we've tried our hardest to be a big club with the players and names we've attracted but we've always failed, maybe though without getting my hopes up (us boro fans know not to get our hopes up anymore!) in a few years we will hopefully be battling it out every season for champions league spots....Hopefully

However we're all entitled to our opinions and i respect that :)

The thing is though mate Liverpool are building strong again. Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd arent exactly becoming weaker and weaker either. Thats the 4 spots gone already.

Without praising my team too much and making myself look biased, I believe we have more of a chance than u with battling it out for europe every season and getting it. Yes, u did have a good season and have managed to reach europe but we have just built a whole new team under Martin Jol after all the problems we've had with managers. We're building incredibly strong and not slowly either. We can attract players whilst ur having the likes of Hargreaves turning u down.

You have some good players in your team that can take u a few steps higher or bring in some big sums of money.

I know what its like having the fans make the rest look dicks like because we all know Spurs have them too! I'm not one of them, the only time I've said we will make Europe is last season, and to be fair, we did look like getting it.

I know theres some decent fans like and no disrespect to those, but theres a vast majority who need to hush up and wake up then step into the real world.

Just a point on Newcastle too. They arent that bigger club u know. They are pretty big yes but not massively. We're a much bigger club than them.

O Dogg
21-07-2005, 11:43 AM
No favourtism there then?? ,;)

I do think that Spurs have the potential to be a team who battle for europe on a regular basis. Uefa cup that is...

I see no reason why they can't do it this season either. They have some great players at the team, and some decent talent coming through. Alot of youth there.

fmadmin
21-07-2005, 12:57 PM
they played brill last season and didnt get europe.against man utd when they were robbed of that goal,that was the best performance i have seen in years from spurs

Lil Yiddo
21-07-2005, 02:05 PM
No favourtism there then?? ,;)

I do think that Spurs have the potential to be a team who battle for europe on a regular basis. Uefa cup that is...

I see no reason why they can't do it this season either. They have some great players at the team, and some decent talent coming through. Alot of youth there.

Course not ,;)

I dont expect us to get a Champions League spot at all, UEFA however I do. We are more than capable of achieveing it.

For everything thats gone last season we done v.well to finish what where we did :)

Paul ... I wasnt happy with our performance against Utd that night at all. I think one of our best performance last season was the 5-2 thrashing we gave to Everton.

$enior
21-07-2005, 02:39 PM
like i said hopefully we'll be battling it out in a few years with the likes of spurs for europe every season.

Thing is though boro is a small club

Man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Newcastle, Villa

They're all bigger than the boro in the big picture, we may have a better squad at the minute than the likes of newcastle and villa but they are all in all bigger clubs.

Anyway all i'm saying is us smoggies are quietly confident that we've FINNALLY started to make some progress instead of 1 step forward, 2 step backwards for the last 10 year!
Spurs have a good side, however the boro seem to stuff them all the time so to be honest they've been dump everytime i've seen them!

DUNN123
21-07-2005, 07:30 PM
HOW COULD ANYONE FORGET THE MOST HATED TEAM WORLD WIDE WE ALL KNOW THEM AS ASTON VILLA.

S**T ON THE VILLA

UP THE BLUES

Big Jono
22-07-2005, 02:35 AM
I reckon more people hate Arsenal than Villa!

jack spur
23-07-2005, 07:14 PM
AR***AL they cheated to get where they are and are the original franchize FC and chelsea should have gone bust and now are hell bent on destroying football...oh and they think they are a massive club even west ham are bigger than them!!!

twmcat
23-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Jack Spur, as a Gooner I understand you're feelings about us cheating to get where we are, but, if I understand what you're getting at here, that was 90 years ago, and to have stayed in the top flight since then means that maybe Arsenal's way of getting promotion beats anything since!

fmadmin
23-07-2005, 09:33 PM
lets face it everybody hates millwall.

jack spur
25-07-2005, 11:38 AM
nope sorry twmcat your lot should be relegated, no make that disbanded for your crooked past.

all of your achivements since are built on a past of corruption,bit like chelsea today

not that im bitter or jealous in any way!!

Der Spielmacher
26-07-2005, 03:08 PM
1860 munich...but because there local ...and we have to share the new Allianz Arena with them ...when we really should have our own home ground ...worst club in england would be Chelsea but only because of the money that they have behind them , makeing three of four big signings and then getting them away from the club because they havent been playing well and bringing in more big names isnt really football but no one can do anything about it so why moan ...i hope it never happens to Bayern