PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid 1-1 Atleti in "El Derbi"

Raul
01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
A draw.
The ref sent off Sergio Ramos when the second half just started (in my opinion unfairly). Mista scored for Atleti at the begining of the match and RAÚL scored at the end of the first half.
Van Nistelrooy and Agüero could have scored but they looked nervous or something. Casillas made an excellent stop by the way.

PR316
01-10-2006, 06:10 PM
It was a wild one. Atletico had alot of chances to put it away, though. Particularly in Torres case where it appeared he just couldn't strike the ball after receiving that pass. Guti took alot of punishment. Was disappointed with Ramos getting sent off because it didn't appear to warrant a red card. Roberto Carlos, on the other hand should have gotten sent off IMO for that sliding tackle from behind. That was brutal.

Very good match, nonetheless.

Gazza-LFC
01-10-2006, 07:48 PM
I thought it was a decent match,Sergio Ramos should never have been sent off,his foul early in the second half was a poor decision,Atletico Madrid had chances to win but couldn't score,so i would say a draw was a fair result

Conaldinho
02-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I only saw the 2nd half but it was quite a good match, sending off was harsh though. Both sides had chances to win it but from what I saw it was probably a fair result