PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho launches bizarre attack

I_Am_A_Rock
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
http://203.15.102.146/media/8953josemourinhoTWG.JPG

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has launched an astonishing attack on former managers who work in the media.

Mourinho, who has been heavily criticised for a number of incidents this season, told the Sunday Express he believed some of the former managers attacking him were 'parasites', and called them 'idle scoundrels'.

"The best job in the world is to be a sacked coach," he told the newspaper. "You get up at 10.30am, take breakfast, go for a jog followed by a sauna and a calm surf of sporting sites on the net."

"Lunch with friends, a siesta, a walk, a meeting with your adviser to see how the markets are doing, a visit to the bank to weigh up the interest rates, or to see if the salary the club is still paying you has cleared the account."

"Return home, have a great meal with the family. That still leaves you time to criticise people you don't know."

"There are so many coaches in this world who want to work but can't and there are those dashing blades who, through their quality and prestige, could work but don't want to, because life as a parasite fulfils them professionally and economically."

"Get to work you idle scoundrel! And if you don't want to, let others work in peace."

Mourinho's side currently leads the Premier League by nine points.

[/img]

Mars_
10-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Typical arrogant Mourinho, it's always fun listening to his interviwes and press conferences. Yesterday his mood was upset, now angry, sometimes happy-talk about mood swings!

shaggy
11-04-2005, 04:00 PM
this guys a true legend!

i love seeing his interviews and reading his comments.

jamesp_1927
11-04-2005, 05:16 PM
I love mourinho he is a true character, and he knows he is a great manager he even says he is. And I think he is rite to say what he says, as everyone are criticising him and he is like the best mannager in the world.

mode9
17-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Mourinho is good for the sport, a true character
ever since strachan quit saints weve needed a chracter like him

RED
19-04-2005, 06:25 AM
but I believe he is correct, some of these former managers who are throwing their two cents around in the media just seem to want to admonish current coaches and clubs but to what avail? It seems to serve no other purpose then to stir up sh*t. You're done, washed up, and finished shut your yap and let people concentrate on football!