PDA

View Full Version : Starting New Topics

Hams
24-09-2009, 04:49 PM
I've noticed recently that not many of you guys start new topics on the forum.

So I just wanted to try and encourage a few more of you to get more involved
on the forum and to start new topics if you think you have come up with a great idea.

It doesn't matter what section its for be it The Premier League or even down in League 2.

If you think its going to interest people and encourage some debate we'd like to see it.

Its not only the jobs of the Admin/Mod team to start new threads on the forum but everyone!

So I hope to see more of you get involved especially if your a new member on the forum recently.

Raul
24-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Fine, but don't lock them

Tom_Nufc
24-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Has this got anything to do with the "new topic - think about it" thread by any chance? :lol:

Hams
25-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Fine, but don't lock them

Threads are only ever locked if they serve no purpose :wink:

Hams
25-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Has this got anything to do with the "new topic - think about it" thread by any chance? :lol:

Nah

If you think about it its completely different!

The other topic was about cutting the crap.

In this one I want more members to start taking on a bit of responsibility.

As in don't just wait for a thread to be started guys and ladies!

If you want to discuss something be more pro active and start the thread.

Of course forum rules still need to be adhered to at all times

Some of you guys have been here a long time now but hardly ever start new topics :wink:

O Dogg
07-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I just want to add to this that we are constantly on the look out for new members to join the moderator team. The best way to be noticed is to stick to the forum rules, and get yourself around a bit. Start new topics, encourage debate and discussion, and stay polite to other members.

If you have an idea for a new topic, then make it and get the rest of the forum discussing it. The more you put into the forum, the more you will enjoy it.

Get Involved!!! :)

fmadmin
08-10-2009, 09:20 AM
and when we say start new topics , dont just go and copy and paste something from the BBC or wherever , make it in your own words ...dont just say `discuss` , why did you start the topic ....what is your view ....also think about the thread title ...use the sub-title underneath to give us an idea what it is about ..

Finally do not start loads of topics just because we have mentioned about it ....topics will still be locked or deleted if they are deemed stupid ....in bad taste .....are too similiar to topics already started ....

Hams
23-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Bump

Just a reminder guys than anyone can start a topic on this forum.

Its not only us Admins/mods job to create new threads for discussion.

So if there is something that you think would make an interesting subject lets hear it.

Obviously check first that it hasn't been done to death and that you put it in the right section.

We may have one or two new mod positions available in the next couple of months.

So why not get yourself noticed and if were impressed enough maybe we might be in touch :wink: