PDA

View Full Version : ss lazio - AS Roma

tazz
04-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Derby!!!Derby!!!Derby!!! This is the match I've been waiting from the begining of the season.
lazio-Roma...One of the biggest derby games in the world. We need to win this. FORZA ROMA!

Let this happen again... :)
http://www.corederoma.net/download/miscellanea/derbyrecord/nottata/notte_romana.jpg

GOBati
04-12-2006, 02:04 PM
:D but we have to qualify to the next Champions League round before and Totti won't play :(
Hope he can recover for the derby :roll:

tazz
04-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Why won't Totti play? btw...no worries for Valencia. No one from the first team is coming. The coach is going to rest the whole first team since Valencia has already passed the group stage. The reserve team and some of the boys from Valencia's football school will come in Rome. So they are going to "let us" qualify.

GOBati
04-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Seems Totti got an ankle injury.. and i hope you're right on Valencia :)

tazz
04-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Hope Totti gets better. :(

About Valencia... (It's on Italian btw...) (For the Moderators: please don't remove the link)

GOBati
04-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I hope that Tavano won't be too angry then :lol:

Cpt. Daniel
04-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Roma will lay on her knees in front of BIG Lazio . Pandev will score Hattrick :twisted:

tazz
04-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Roma will lay on her knees in front of BIG Lazio . Pandev will score Hattrick :twisted:

At least we won Milan. :lol:
Btw...If lazio is "big" than I'm Santa Claus. They should go back in the countryside where they belong.
E male essere laziale.

FORZA ROMA. (pandev vaffanc*lo) :lol:

GOBati
04-12-2006, 09:23 PM
:lol:

Lazio can't stop us, we have to beat our record of 11 matches won

9nufc9
05-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Going to be a cracker, the game always is!

Hopefully it will be shown here on ESPN.

2 - 1 to Roma :)

tazz
05-12-2006, 11:26 AM

I don't care if we beat it or not as long as Inter doesn't. That's what I'm afraid of the most.

GOBati
05-12-2006, 01:39 PM

I don't care if we beat it or not as long as Inter doesn't. That's what I'm afraid of the most.That's my fear too, IMO our only hope is Lazio-Inter :lol: Lazio do always good matches against Inter

tazz
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM

I don't care if we beat it or not as long as Inter doesn't. That's what I'm afraid of the most.That's my fear too, IMO our only hope is Lazio-Inter :lol: Lazio do always good matches against Inter

Don't forget that Inter and Lazio are like brother teams so I won't be surprised if "Lazio don't play so good". :wink: :)

tazz
05-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Btw...Is Perrotta playing tonight? I remember he got injured against Atalanta.

GOBati
05-12-2006, 01:52 PM

Don't forget that Inter and Lazio are like brother teams so I won't be surprised if "Lazio don't play so good". :wink: :)I think that they're no more "brother teams" (after the Lazio-Inter at the last game of the season which costed the scudetto to Inter), and were the fans to be brothers not the teams. Lazio needs points for the 4th place and in my opinion they'll not do anything to lose on purpose.

tazz
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM

Don't forget that Inter and Lazio are like brother teams so I won't be surprised if "Lazio don't play so good". :wink: :)I think that they're no more "brother teams" (after the Lazio-Inter at the last game of the season which costed the scudetto to Inter), and were the fans to be brothers not the teams. Lazio needs points for the 4th place and in my opinion they'll not do anything to lose on purpose.

I hope so. :roll:

GOBati
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Btw...Is Perrotta playing tonight? I remember he got injured against Atalanta.Don't know if is going to play, I do not hear anything on his conditions since yesterday, hope he cn do it cause we have only few midfielders for this match

Moravcik
05-12-2006, 02:46 PM
I think there could be a big winning margin for Roma. I fear for Lazio they could be on the end of a heavy defeat.

IcaruS
05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
well i guess roma winning would be better for a challenging season, while they should pay attention, playing an important match this evening against valencia will drain forces and slow down all their fast players...

tazz
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Well Roma is traditionaly better than Lazio.

9nufc9
06-12-2006, 03:46 AM

Counts for nothing. All form is thrown out the window for derby matches and previous matches between the teams will count for little.

tazz
06-12-2006, 01:56 PM

Counts for nothing. All form is thrown out the window for derby matches and previous matches between the teams will count for little.

True true...But no matter how bad Roma's form is... They are still better when they play Lazio.

GOBati
10-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Awful match :( Roma played better than Lazio during the first half but they've had a brilliant defence..
Second half Roma didn't get into the pitch. Mexes did that error and the penalty ended the game. Awful game by De Rossi the worst for Roma imo. Lazio did a good match and deserved the result :cry:

Moravcik
10-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Lazio 3 - 0 Roma

Cristian Ledesma 43
Massimo Oddo 51 (pen)
Massimo Mutarelli 72

Unbelieveable who would have predicted such a scoreline? :shock:

Max
11-12-2006, 05:59 AM
Such a disapointing match. The Roma defense just looked very weak. And the offense spent too much time trying to cross in instead of mixing it up down the center or the box. The GK did really good but I'm affraid he just had a bad day and ate those goals.

Cpt. Daniel
11-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Just like i said , " Roma will lay down on her knees in front of BIG Lazio " and by the way Pandev didint score a hattrick , but he brought a penalty shoot for Lazio and played very well ,8)

tazz
11-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Just like i said , " Roma will lay down on her knees in front of BIG Lazio " and by the way Pandev didint score a hattrick , but he brought a penalty shoot for Lazio and played very well ,8)

Dzoka idi u kurac i ti i pandev. preku kur ste mi dojdeni i ti i tvojot patriotizam. ti ne gledas podaleku od makedonija.

tazz
11-12-2006, 10:37 AM
10-12-2006

Vergogna. (shameful)

tazz
11-12-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't care. That's how football is. Once you lose once you win. Once you draw. It was our turn to lose. But tere is still a rematch :twisted: . They'll come to us. :twisted:

WITH EVERY DEFEAT...MY LOVE GROWS STRONGER!

FORZA ROMA FINO ALLA MORTE.

IcaruS
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
This Lazio is a wonderful team, with an impressive defense, though one might not think so just looking at players' names.

Yes, Roma didnt play a good match, they looked tired (dont forget De Rossi and especially Totti were just back from injuries) but Lazio showed indeed a skilled team!

The Aquile Laziali can well take a place in the Champions League next year, and this makes it less likely for Milan to get the 4th

All my solidarity to Roma fans, it's gonna be the hardest week to come now...good luck!

tazz
11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
We'll survive. :)

Gonzaga
12-12-2006, 04:02 PM
shame that you lose. i dont wanna see Inter win the Scudetto, dont let it happen Roma, Palermo, Livorno, Treviso anyone!!!

tazz
12-12-2006, 06:40 PM
There are 23 games 'till the end. So it's still early to know anything.

Cpt. Daniel
12-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I am interested what is going to happend when Lazio will be the guest . I hope it will be even match :)