PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle V Chelsea

fmadmin
20-12-2006, 06:45 PM
What do you think the result will be? I know Chelsea are a great team but this time it's St. James Park.

Geordie-Olav
20-12-2006, 07:56 PM
0-0 at halftime. Martins hit the bar with a powerful shot in the 1.half, and Shevchenko hit the post.

fmadmin
20-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Drogba scores again. He just come on as well.

fmadmin
20-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Martins hit the bar with a powerful shot in the 1.half.

That was a goal. That ball crossed the line. :cry:

Newcastle 0 - 1 Chelsea

9nufc9
20-12-2006, 08:52 PM
For the 2nd time in a week, Chelsea have beaten us 1 - 0 :(

Drogba has done it again, this time with a very nice free kick.

We could've easily won that game, and maybe should've.

One thing i hate about watching Chelsea play, is Robben. He's a diving cunt and as soon as someone snaps both of his legs in half the better :evil:

fmadmin
20-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Chelsea are the best team in the country and getting beat 1-0 from them is not so bad. We outplayed them in my opinion and with a reserve team. We can only better when all recover from injury.

Southend are holding Spurs. :lol:

DB10
20-12-2006, 10:08 PM
i really thought newcastle could win this game

Tom_Nufc
20-12-2006, 10:51 PM
:( we lost to them again. i also thought we had a chance of winning this as well, but it just wasnt meant to be. 1-0 both times is quite a respecarble score line with the quality that chelsea have, and both times its not as if we played absolutly crap and they dominated.

i say well dont to the toon for putting up such a good fight against the curent champs, twice in one week

jonesy_nufc
21-12-2006, 10:41 AM
chelsea are cheating scum, they moved the free kick 4 yards from where it was supposed to be, and 2 chelsea players pushed sibierski over in the chelsea box and nothing was given, chelsea are ceaters and the ref was being too biast, just because they are one of the best teams in the world the referees always go on there side!!!

totally unfair!

Leo
21-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Martins goal was definetly in. Newcastle were cheated on really

Just watched it on SkySportsNews.

Defoe was offside when he scored for Tottenham.

Tom_Nufc
21-12-2006, 12:15 PM
read loads of stuff about this martins goal/not goal. i've read that it wasnt a goal, but i havnt seen so i dont know. it's just our luck really :(

DB10
21-12-2006, 04:46 PM
i just saw the replay martins shot was a goal

pconway11
21-12-2006, 05:33 PM
I thought Roeder got his tactics spot on. Sibierski has done a good job for Toon this season, but he simply isnít quick enough with the ball for this game. Playing 442 with Butt - Emre in midfield and Sibi up front with Martins would have gifted the midfield to Chelsea and given away any chance we had to win the game.

I canít believe how negative people are towards Parker. Have you people forgotten that Emre is a liability in a 4 man midfield. How many times have we conceded this season when he hasnít bothered to track back or hasnít made proper contact to get the ball and has anicipated a chance for a counter attack before he has even won the ball! Heís a risk in our midfield so Roederís decision to play 451 with Emre - Butt - Parker was spot on against Chelsea. We had the midfield and had time to pass it around. We would not have created any more openings with a 442 system. Last night we had the chances and matched Chelsea but just didnít take our chances.

Also I donít see how Roeder failed to react with subs as there were no substitutions to be made. As I said earlier playing Sibierski would have gifted Chelsea the midfield. Had we had Duff, Zoggy and Owen on the bench it would have been a different matter.

After a game like that itís a bit of a disgrace to slam Roeder and Parker. But I guess thatís something you can expect from this site or forum.

We have a bit of a problem with our centre midfield. Weíve got 3 good players at disposal but itís hard to carve out a partnership from there. Butt is the finished article and he can play with either Emre or Parker but the latter two have to improve on their weaker sides of the game. We must get balance to our midfield.

Tom_Nufc
21-12-2006, 10:07 PM
i just saw the replay martins shot was a goal

:evil: GRRRR. When i see this goal, i am going to go MAD! Sounds like we got robbed :(