PDA

View Full Version : Argghh No more DS/DS Lites

Ameer
21-12-2006, 09:43 AM
How comes the DS and DS Lites have become so popular suddenly, I want one and I cant find one in any shops it really is taking the biscuit.

My local Woolworths had it advertised that yeah we have some in stock, I went in and the shop boy goes nah we aint got any, I was like why the hell have u got it advertised, he goes that was for the morning. So I told him well why havenít u removed it then, why are u misleading people into believing u are have some to sell...he was oh um sorry sir ill get someone to remove it.

I was well annoyed more then that I was really P'ed off.

Anyway does anyone know why they have become so popular, I its xmas and all but its not like they have just come out. I want Dr kwawisham Brain train.

bev-lee
21-12-2006, 07:39 PM
They are class, cheap and fun, like a BIRO. I had one last Christmas and I was there when me Mam got me it, there was loads. Have you been to HMV or checked on the Internet.

Ameer
04-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Ive checked a few places but i dont want to buy it online cus ill have to wait a few days...i want it in my hand and playing it....my local woolworth is sodl out

Tom_Nufc
07-01-2007, 01:16 PM
i've got a ds, and they're wicked. i dont care if everyone says psp are a million times better. yesterday i ordered pro evo 6 for my ds, screen shots look wicked. better than fifa 06 which i've got. i have to say fifa 06 isnrt the greatest footy game in the world

ameer, i looked everywhere in my town yesterday and couldnt find it.

you can order it off ebay, play.com or amazon.com. all similar prices - 26-29 quid . i got it on ebay because they other are pre-odering it as it isnt released on ds yet i think

Bluenose
08-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Read This (http://forum.football.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22780)

-=National pick on bluenose week @ forum.football.co.uk=-