PDA

View Full Version : Wycombe v Chelsea

9nufc9
10-01-2007, 07:25 AM
League Two side Wycombe welcome back Mike Williamson and Will Antwi will partner him in central defence if he can overcome a groin injury.
Sergio Torres could play as flu means Stefan Oakes is a doubt, but Anthony Grant cannot against his parent club.

Chelsea will be missing suspended duo Didier Drogba and Ricardo Carvalho.

Without a central defender in the squad manager Jose Mourinho may be forced to play Paulo Ferreira and Michael Essien in the heart of the visiting back four.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wycombe (from): Batista, Williamson, Antwi, Martin, O'Halloran, Palmer, Betsy, Oakes, Bloomfield, Doherty, Easter, Mooney, Young, Christon, Anya, Torres.

Chelsea (from): Hilario, Hedman, Ferreira, Geremi, A Cole, Bridge, Essien, Diarra, Obi, Lampard, Makelele, Ballack, Shevchenko, Wright-Phillips, Kalou, Morais. Woods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts and predictions on this game?

I'm going with a 3 - 1 win to Chelsea, unfortunately.

tophdawg
10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
i hope wycombe will win cuz there my lower league team but i suport the blues so i guess im kinda divided i hope it a good match but i bet chelsea will win but hey it cup football anything could happen, hey the wwfc alredy nocked off the londen team fulham so hey maby.

fmadmin
10-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Just watched the highlights and they did well 1-1. Wycombe even could have won it in the end.

9nufc9
10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Fantastic result for Wycombe. I don't think they'll go through, so they can take great pride in that draw with Chelsea :)

Moravcik
10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Congrats Paul Lambert i hope he follows in the footsteps of the legend MON.

Dave_Whufc
11-01-2007, 02:58 PM
they could have won at the end and had chances.

at chelsea i reckon 3-2.

tophdawg
11-01-2007, 05:50 PM
i hope wycombe wins just cause there league 2 and they're my fav lower league team.

Ameer
23-01-2007, 02:21 PM
i hope wycombe wins just cause there league 2 and they're my fav lower league team.

What kind of Chelsea fan wants another team to beat their team.....so what if they are league 2, conference so what. Have some pride.

I also hope Wycombe go through, just so that chelsea week can get from bad to worse.

tophdawg
23-01-2007, 06:40 PM

What kind of Chelsea fan wants another team to beat their team.....so what if they are league 2, conference so what. Have some pride.

I also hope Wycombe go through, just so that chelsea week can get from bad to worse.
ever thoughts that it be cool to see a league 2 team in the finals, also it only carling cup i think chelsea has a good chance of winning fa cup and champions league and hopefully the league.

2-0 for chelsea after 45 mins shev got both.

update 3 nil lampard got one.

TrueBlue
24-01-2007, 01:09 PM
An easy 4-0 victory at the end. 2 goals by Sheva and 2 by Lamps. Both Lamps and Mikel should scored more.

tophdawg
24-01-2007, 03:15 PM
yup it was sweet well beat spurs or gunners eaisly.

J-Axe
24-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Had to laugh at the morning Sports reports.

"Shevva back to his best"
"Shevva finds form"
"Shevva DESTROYS fighting Wycombe"
"Shevva shows his worth"

It was W.Y.C.O.M.B.E.

Tez Arne
24-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I agree, but i liked the way he finished, especially his second goal.