PDA

View Full Version : Xpert Eleven

SambaStar
16-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Does anyone her play xpert eleven

if not ill telll youse all about it anyway :twisted:

xpert eleven is an online football management game
kinda like hatrrik except i found xpert eleven better cause its easier(im no the brainiest :shock: )
anywayit costs nothing and i created a league on it
and anyway does anyone think they will be able to join it?
well if you decide to the league id 89311
and if you need any help on it just post on the forums and they should give you help
Grant

SambaStar
17-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Link Removed
great game[/b]

Dave_Whufc
17-01-2007, 03:15 PM
i play it on my second season :D

fmadmin
19-01-2007, 12:20 PM
no cant be bothered and much better games out there ....not into these type really

Dave_Whufc
19-01-2007, 03:23 PM
its driving me mad i set tactics and such and lose 4-0! :(

SambaStar
21-01-2007, 08:37 PM
doing quite well in all my leagues i can happily say :P

willwilliamson
04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi guys! You should try

Trophy

Manager. (http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=29420)

Take on the challenge of thousands of other real life players, build your infrastructure and enjoy the fully fledged managing experience as your team clashed with rivals in the battle for honour and trophies!

When you get a team you will be able to play with another human teams from your Division. Each Division has 18 teams. Your team plays 3 League games per week and optionally 1-2 cup games and 1-2 friendly games. After the season end you can promote to the higher League or relegate to the lower. Best teams of the each country play in the International Tourneys. Also National teams are availible in this game. One day you can be the National Team Manager! All players have skills which can rise and drop like in the reality. You can train these skills. You can setup up to
4 training groups each with own training skills and additionally the goalkeepers group!

You will be ablle to upload logo of your team, choose kit design and publish the press-announcement for FREE.

Don't forget about the Forum where you can meet another managers.

Last but not least! Trophy Manager is free!!! Register a FREE team now and start your journey towards the stars!

Click here (http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=29420) to read more about the Trophy Manager.

Have fun and enjoy the Competition!