PDA

View Full Version : Lupoli joins Fiorentina

GOBati
26-02-2007, 01:09 PM
ACF Fiorentina have announced they will be signing Italy Under-21 forward Arturo Lupoli on a five-year deal from Arsenal FC in June.

The 19-year-old, who will arrive on a free transfer, moved to Arsenal in 2004 having come through the youth ranks at Parma FC. Lupoli made just one substitute appearance in the Premiership but played a more prominent role in the English League Cup for the Gunners, scoring twice in a 3-1 defeat of Everton FC in 2004/05.

Lupoli joined second-tier side Derby County FC on a season-long loan at the start of the current campaign. He has appeared 26 times for Derby, scoring six goals, and enhanced his cup pedigree with a hat-trick against Wrexham AFC in the FA Cup. The promising striker has also made his mark at international level, scoring on his debut for Pierluigi Casiraghi's Italy U21 team in their friendly against Luxembourg in December.

tazz
26-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah he's good. Good aquisition.. I've heard great things about him.

GOBati
26-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Fiorentina is buying some of the best prospects after Motolivo and Pazzini, hope they don't waste them..

Gonzaga
27-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Pazienza and Pasqual are good Viola promises too. hope they sell us Toni now, after signing this striker.

GOBati
27-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Pazienza and Pasqual are good Viola promises too. hope they sell us Toni now, after signing this striker.In Fiorentina there isn't another Toni.. Pazzini has more talent than Luca but hes a different kind of forward, otherwise I would have sold him to you. So that you must PAY to get a player once in a while :evil:

Gonzaga
01-03-2007, 11:51 AM
I didnt said Pazzini does Toni's job, actually I didnt even mention Pazzini :shock:.

otherwise I would have sold him to you You? Why you? Are you Fiorentina's football manager?

tazz
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I think he meant... If he was.. :wink:

GOBati
01-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I didnt said Pazzini does Toni's job, actually I didnt even mention Pazzini :shock:.

otherwise I would have sold him to you You? Why you? Are you Fiorentina's football manager?I know you did not mention Pazzini :) What I was trying to say is that wouldn't have been a wrong move selling Toni to Juve if Pazzini (that imo is better than Toni) was a similar player to Toni..

Gonzaga
03-03-2007, 01:26 PM
OK now I got it :)