PDA

View Full Version : Dem12345's last word

WAFFLE
25-04-2007, 02:37 AM
I am waffle, an infrequent forum user. I know dem, and he goes to my school. As most of you know he was banned recently, so he can't post on the forum anymore. He hasnt been back to the forum to look at anything, but very recently through a url unblocker went to the forum and saw his tribute thread by benraul. He didn't want to make another user through the unblocker he just wanted me to post this from him.

Hello everyone. Hows it going. funny when i saw that thread by benraul. i actually couldnt believe my eyes all the way through it. laughing at the idea of it. Laughing at me not with me. Everything said was so true. Here's what i have to say.

I would like to first of all, apologise for my antics. I am not really a "jerkoff" a "tossoff" or anything you think of me. I have a private school education and just actually love (you have no idea how much) taking the piss out of forums, especially this one. So i apologise for that. Some of the shit posted in that dem RIP thread was pure gold. Johaldo, i think, said ill probably come back if ballack scored the winner in Athens. i couldnt stop laughing at that. ill probably come back if he scored the winner in the next game he plays. LOL. But nevertheless i shall continue.

A lot of it was an act. I do rate ballack as my hero, but am not as obsessed as it does seem to me.

I mean seriously, some of the sh1t i would say

BALLACK, IS HERE, IS UPON US.

who really says that. Purely taking the piss.

Im sure had i not been an idiot, i wouldve gained respect. but i honestly couldnt have cared less as its a forum and the only person who has ever met me on this forum is Waffle (who i thank for doing this for me). So really i dont really care what people think about me. Because unless you've met me i dont think you could really make a correct evaluation of my personality through a football forum, at that.

Im not sure what else to say. I wont come back, just purely because there is no need to. I will keep tabs on this thread (shall it not get locked) until it eventually dies down.

But seriously benraul you are the SH1T. You are the toppest bloke here that i decide from what i know of you. that thread, you are a champ. Some of the things you said, and everyone said in that thread. About nufc, saying he was racist, pming forev with my tail between my legs.

Which leads me to my next goodbye point, Forev.

Funny what you said, true to a certain extent. I did pm you once asking if we were good, and if we could put our troubles behind us.

you said

"He used to go off the boil at me every night and then PM me to apologise and then PM an admin and say I should be dealt with and then just keep going in that circle. "
Probably the funniest sentence of grammar ive read today.

"He's a rarity that's for sure."

well if you think it was like that, lol haha. will never forget you forev.

One pm asking if we could put troubles behind us and then we spoke abit about our respective football careers to date after that. and then a few weeks later i pmed BJono and Conner, in what was effectively my final night on the forum. but that was more of me imploding on the forum, knowing it was my last night. But yeh, if you saw it like that everyday forev. haha i will miss you.

Johaldo, what can i say. You (and a few others) embraced the dem perspectives. Ill say it again, i am not as obsessed by ballack as i make it seem, but do love the champ. Very much an act, but to a certain point only, as i still do rate him as my hero.

this WILL be my final post/post through waffle on this forum. but i will follow this thread until it has been done. So i ask please do not lock this - As said by Forev "He's a rarity that's for sure." and also said in different ways by a few others. So let me please have my cake for this last time.

Whenever Ballack does something (be that anything at all) - Get injured, get suspended, get arrested, get killed, score the 94th winner against united at the Bridge to win the Epl trophy, always think of the word "dem".

Goodbye my fellow users, until another day.

http://file.shanghaidaily.com/News/Image//2007/2007-04/2007-04-16/20070416_312820_01.jpg

J-Axe
25-04-2007, 06:27 AM
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/frech/a072.gif

Absolutely nuts.

Hoop45
25-04-2007, 07:41 AM
:lol: Agreed.

Benraul
25-04-2007, 10:38 AM
lol, quality!!!!!

fmadmin
25-04-2007, 11:06 AM
and why should we believe what he is saying now .... :wink:

mikeyboy77
25-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Wot eva Waffle, get him to come back as a different user!

Tez Arne
25-04-2007, 04:36 PM
:lol:

Hoop45
25-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Somebody has gotten a big head. Dem,You ain't that special :wink:

Big Jono
25-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Um last week called it wants its drama back.

Forev
25-04-2007, 07:17 PM
lmao!!

So touched that I got a mention.

Millsy
25-04-2007, 08:49 PM
so has dem cleared off or been banned?

yidomatt
25-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Who ACTUALLY cares???

Millsy
25-04-2007, 09:49 PM
good point lol

mikeyboy77
26-04-2007, 09:12 AM
[quote="floody"]Somebody has gotten a big head. Dem,You ain't that special :wink:

Take that back

O Dogg
26-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Thread Locked