PDA

View Full Version : Walsall Vs Forest - anyone up for a postmatch analysis?

Greenjumper
10-08-2005, 12:53 PM
well done to walsall last night for a good comeback, forest up 1-0 at halftime, walsall swung in 3 goals just afterwards. im hoping my beloved club arent gonna get complacent this season and maybe walsall kicking us up the arse at the beginning might be just what we need!.
as i was too busy celebrating the first goal, apparantly 2 of our players were booked for celebrating our goal in front of our supporters, as i couldnt see very much , i didnt know whether it was a shirt off incident, can any walsall fans/forest fans explain?
also not convinced our goalie should have been given a red card, the ref was defo not up to scratch last night.

The General
10-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I heard that Paul Merson has got a good squad together for this season - i saw the goals last night and the Walsall players took them well!

Mid table for Forest for me!

What do you think?

Greenjumper
10-08-2005, 12:59 PM
if last night is anything to go by then i think you may be right - unfortunately forest seem to come out all guns blazing then settle back and when we lose a goal, everyone seems to panic for 15mins and run around like headless chickens, we had some spark at the beginning and the end but unfortunately never in the middle. i hope megson sorts them out.

The General
10-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Is David Johnston still in the squad?