PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any experience with

Mark10
21-06-2007, 10:42 AM
:?:

I'm thinking about signing up, not sure if it is worth the money though.

What are the best websites for advertising your coaching skills and availability?

I've tried coachme.co.uk

Teilo
21-06-2007, 10:55 AM
What qualifications do you hold Mark, and do you have all the CRB 1st Aid and Child Protection?

Mark10
21-06-2007, 11:01 AM
What qualifications do you hold Mark, and do you have all the CRB 1st Aid and Child Protection?

Yes mate. Qualified to a Level 2 standard.

Not sure where the best place to advertise though :?

Teilo
21-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Contact the FA and ask if they have any coaching opportunities. I know people near me who did that and they are being paid 15-20 per hour going into schools and running community activities. That would be the first thing I'd do. Also several local clubs will be interested in decent Level 2's to assist with their centre's of excellence. Worth taking the time to draw up a coaching CV, and sending them off by email. Last point is that there must be some local coaching companies near you? Ask the kids which soccer schools they go to.

Good luck, Manchester is a big place, gotta be lots of opportunities there.

Mark10
21-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Contact the FA and ask if they have any coaching opportunities. I know people near me who did that and they are being paid 15-20 per hour going into schools and running community activities. That would be the first thing I'd do. Also several local clubs will be interested in decent Level 2's to assist with their centre's of excellence. Worth taking the time to draw up a coaching CV, and sending them off by email. Last point is that there must be some local coaching companies near you? Ask the kids which soccer schools they go to.

Good luck, Manchester is a big place, gotta be lots of opportunities there.

Much appreciated Teilo.

Do you know of any decent CV coaching templates or should I just do one from a normal template?

Sorry for all the questions by the way :wink:

Teilo
21-06-2007, 11:36 AM
The last time I did one for football was in 2002. A quick google search has brought up several examples - Brian Kilcline's looks good apart from having Keegan as a referee :lol: .

Don't forget to do a covering letter to go with it.

Mark10
21-06-2007, 11:49 AM
The last time I did one for football was in 2002. A quick google search has brought up several examples - Brian Kilcline's looks good apart from having Keegan as a referee :lol: .

Don't forget to do a covering letter to go with it.

Top man.

Hope he didn't put a picture of himself on it! :wink:

PS. Towards the bottom of that google search, one of my threads from this forum has come up ,8) :lol: