PDA

View Full Version : Park Ji Sung A Player

cheapaschips13
13-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Latest Man U signing Park Ji Sung seems an alright player to sign for a few million but will he actually play ? Against the likes of roy keane, giggs,scholes and ronaldo will he have a chance.... does alex ferguson think so highly of him ....or will he put him on as a sub after the game is already sealed ? Will Alex stick with the team he trusts to win or will he disrupt that ......if so , who will park replace?

O Dogg
13-08-2005, 05:58 PM
I think he will be used quite a bit this season. He will be playing down the left in my oppinion for Giggs. He was bought to add pressure on Giggs for the left wing, which was needed. Both will be utilised through the season.

biss_craig
13-08-2005, 06:01 PM
I think he will be a bit part player, as Sir Alex Ferguson has chosen to play 4-3-3 again, with 2 of the forwards being Rooney and Van Nistelrooy, so there Ronaldo,Giggs and Park Ji-Sung all fighting for a place on the left of the three forwards, and in my opinion Park Ji-Sung is third choice out of them three, also he played today because both Ronaldo and Giggs are both injured.

Big Jono
13-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Hes quite a versatile player tho isnt he? I got the inpression he can play anywhere in the midfield and also push up behind the strikers.

This will give him a definite advantage when it comes to getting the game time this season.

oranjepalooza
14-08-2005, 12:16 AM
He started against Everton and did quite a nice job, is not afraid to get way up field and cross the ball. I was impressed with him.

$enior
15-08-2005, 09:57 AM
When i was in Holland last year i met him due to my Great Uncle being a shareholder and good friend of the PSV Eindhoven chairman, didnt have a clue who he was until this years champions league where he looked very impressive.

Hope he does well for Man Utd seems like a good investment

The General
15-08-2005, 12:16 PM
He looked hungry and sharp on Saturday!

I think he will prove a great addition at Old Trafford!