PDA

View Full Version : Invite your Friends

O Dogg
29-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi all,

We have had a great month in November, with 72 new members posting on the forum. Members with a 0 post count are not included in our stats. As you can see from the chart below, this is our best month since July! Can we beat Julys total of 77 new members? Or even June where 84 new members made posts on the forum? We have 2 days to improve on this, so please if you know people who love football, direct them here, get them to sign up and get involved.

There will be a huge push now on making this forum the biggest, and best football forum around. There are lots of exciting new things in the pipeline :)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1820/chartly3.jpg

-Dave-
29-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Good to see :)

twmcat
29-11-2007, 09:17 PM
I've only got one friend who has a pc and likes footie (apart from those I got to know from here) and he joined and has done over 100 posts, that I put that down as a 100% success for me ,;)

Sticky T
29-11-2007, 10:27 PM
I've introduced a couple of people to this site, but they have never registered or really been that interested.

I had a big debate today with a friend of mine who's an Arsenal fan with limited knowledge of Liverpool, and would not accept that Torres wasn't a top class finisher. I went on about how his composure/finishing in front of goal was his biggest weakness, and was by far my (and most Liverpool fans) biggest criticism of him. He wouldn't have it though, and thought i was basing it purely on the Newcastle game. Anyway, what i might do is get him on here so you guys can put him straight.

Assuming you have had your eyes open, and can see that that aspect of his game is one of his weakest areas, and are willing to back me up on this (unless you disagree) and not try to discredit everything i say, like has been happening a lot.

yidomatt
29-11-2007, 10:33 PM
The only person I have got to join is spongebob, who comes and goes from time to time. But he has a fair amount of posts I suppose.

twmcat
29-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Seeing you Matt reminds me that I got Yidocat to join - but he seems to have lost interest :lol:

Big Jono
30-11-2007, 02:11 AM
I've introduced a couple of people to this site, but they have never registered or really been that interested.

I had a big debate today with a friend of mine who's an Arsenal fan with limited knowledge of Liverpool, and would not accept that Torres wasn't a top class finisher. I went on about how his composure/finishing in front of goal was his biggest weakness, and was by far my (and most Liverpool fans) biggest criticism of him. He wouldn't have it though, and thought i was basing it purely on the Newcastle game. Anyway, what i might do is get him on here so you guys can put him straight.

Assuming you have had your eyes open, and can see that that aspect of his game is one of his weakest areas, and are willing to back me up on this (unless you disagree) and not try to discredit everything i say, like has been happening a lot.

^^ You must be a barrel of laughs after a few beers mate.

Boris
30-11-2007, 04:41 AM
I didn't read it after the first few lines...but after Jono's reply was it really worth reading? How many people did Sticky bring to the forum?

Flipper
30-11-2007, 03:49 PM
lol ~ i've no ideas there's such a section for member graphics XD
i love asking people to join anything ~ well it's not making people as smurfy said though T.T
it's just that kinda hard to find guys who swear in a soft way -.-+
i'm still tracking some regular posters anyway ~ wish me luck to drag them here =P

twmcat
30-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Best of luck Flipper ,;)

óż-Angie-óż
08-12-2007, 06:01 AM
~ wow...cool...you've got the graph & everything....:P

~ lol ~ will do my best to get a few people :)

O Dogg
08-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Here are some more accurate graphs:

This shows number of posts per month - Ignore Decembers as we are only at the beginning of the month (and this was run on the 2nd Dec)

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/710/forumpostsrm3.jpg

The next image shows the amount of new users signed up each month. As you can see, the figures are on the slide slightly. The numbers fell dramatically between June and July - the reason for this is due to my intervention with activating new users. Any spammers were not activated. You can now see the actual amount of spammers we were getting signing up to the forum on a monthly basis - over 1000 new users per month were spammers.

After looking closely at the figures for the months between June and July, you will notice that although we had over 1000 less users signing up, the number of posts actually increased. This shows that losing those 1000 members has not had a negative impact on the forum at all. More concerning is the drop in new users and posts between August to November. With the help of you guys, we will turn this around starting this month. I am confident Decembers figures will be an improvement on Novembers.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/452/forumnewuserslx4.jpg

twmcat
08-12-2007, 11:05 PM
That second graph reminded me of a course I was once on where we did "management games" and had to do presentations,
There was a guy who put a graph a bit like that up, pointed at June-July, and said "And this is what happened when I took over" :lol:

Boris
09-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Just from those you can see during the transfer windows we have more posts per month; look at June, July and August. Also at then end of the season we seem to have less people signing up, maybe they think we all abandon the forum until matchday 1? :lol:

J-Axe
09-12-2007, 01:19 AM
O Dogg back to GCSE I see.

I've invited a few people, they just haven't signed up. Yet.

Big Revolution
31-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Dear O Dogg;
I suppose you are the Administrator of this nice designed forum.
First of all,I want to thank you for in order to you to accept my registration.
I have got nothing to post about this subject cause reports that you have added shows results :D
Actually I haven't got too much friends who knows English good.I am from Turkey you know but i have got some friends who knows English.
I will suggest this site to them you can be sure about it.
I found this site under and it was at the first queue.
I wish continuation achievements of this Forum.
Best Regards!

O Dogg
31-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Thank you.
I appreciate that.

KimKallstrom
04-01-2008, 09:06 AM
I'll try.There are 2 targets.

First guy is a Reading fan who loves to talk about how much he loves Bikey.Bikey is for him what Rio is for spus.He absolutely adores the guy but says that Sonko is the best defender in the Prem!

Second is the guy I really hope to get on here.He is a guy who agrees with nearly everything Eamon Dunphy says!He swears by Roy Keane's book because Roy Keane is his idol.But he is a Spurs fan!

Hoop45
06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I'll try.There are 2 targets.

First guy is a Reading fan who loves to talk about how much he loves Bikey.Bikey is for him what Rio is for spus.He absolutely adores the guy but says that Sonko is the best defender in the Prem!

Second is the guy I really hope to get on here.He is a guy who agrees with nearly everything Eamon Dunphy says!He swears by Roy Keane's book because Roy Keane is his idol.But he is a Spurs fan!

GET HIM ON!

I'm going crazy here on my own!

CFCBhoy
06-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I think Bikey is pants

Hoop45
06-01-2008, 02:11 PM
He isn't. He's a little rough around the edges being young and a little inexperienced, but with some dedicated work in training he will be a very decent player in the future.

Tez Arne
06-01-2008, 04:26 PM
He's not as bad as Sonko, it's good for Reading that he's banned at the moment.

Hoop45
06-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Sonko was one of the sole reasons we are where we are now. He has been consistently fantastic and as one of the Premierships finest performers last season. He's been very shaky after his surgery and just needs to get used to t again. Hes gone to the African tournament now where hopefully his form will improve.

KimKallstrom
07-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Bikey plays with his heart and soul.Always gives 100% to the cause and has a good spirit.Sonko is a rock,who last season marshalled the defence very well.Unfortunately because this Reading fan is my housemate he insisted I didn't ignore these facts haha.

I'll ask him to sign up when I return to Norwich where I go uni and live with him.bout half way through the month.

Hoop45
07-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Good Lad :wink:

G_Man
28-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Are the numbers here still growing?

Big Jono
28-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Definitely, ive approved more members than ever before this week. A lot signing up at the moment.

Al-Habsi fan
30-09-2008, 04:45 AM
well i guess that my friends dont like football ... i have a friend who is in to football but i guess she wont join caz no time

fmadmin
30-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Seems to be a few new members join but how many actually stay?

I wonder what makes people sign up then not bother posting again?

fmadmin
30-09-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah quite possibly .....:)

fmadmin
30-09-2008, 04:56 PM
:lol: :lol:

Superb.