PDA

View Full Version : Fryatt and Walsall

tazio
29-08-2005, 10:42 PM
When I was at Walsall VS Swansea I told my friend "on this performance we wouldnt miss Fryatt." He is ment to be our star striker when I think leiteo is the star player not just star striker. He, unlike Fryatt goes to get the ball, he doesnt just wait for it to arrive at his feet. Fryatt needs to get abit better and that can only happen at a bigger club. As a Walsall fan, last season was terrible and then I thought without Fryatt we will be nowhere but now I think that, yes some people would miss him but I wouldnt. Hes a good player but we need the money from him for a decent midfielder because Paul Smith is rubbish and a new striker. We might even get a new goalkeeper aswell with that money!

cristiano
08-09-2005, 03:32 PM
hey mate i am a bristol city fan and your manager paul merson said that matty fryatt has more potential than leroy lita wh we sold to reading for 1 million and i agree fryatt has got more potential and when nottm forest came in for him i was suprised because i thought he would of gone to another higher club like in the premiership