PDA

View Full Version : Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2013 - The Results

Conner99
01-01-2014, 01:27 AM
ok then ...the votes have been counted and it has taken me hours to sort through all the voting and so on .. :roll: But enough of all that ..the results are as follows .

Member of the Year - Specnur 5 ..............Winner

Steely Hill......4
Redpelt..........2
Pickleman.......1

Best Foreign Member - Mrtz 8 ....................Winner

Specnur.......1
Simply.........1

Best Admin/Moderator - Hams 8.....................Winner

Conner99.........1
Steely Hill.........1
Odogg..............1

Best Football Knowledge - Steely Hill 5.................Winner

Redpelt.........3
Specnur........1
Pickleman......1

Most Missed Member - Big Jono 5..................Winner

Almeida.............2
Roonanialdo.......1
NickPoland.........1

Hams
01-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Well done to everyone who has won an award.

I will look forward to reading all your posts on the forum again in 2014.

We have an exciting year ahead with an open Premier League title to enjoy.
The Champions League and of course the world cup in Brazil to look forward to in the summer.

Hopefully we will have plenty to discuss and will welcome a few new members to our community.

We may not be the biggest football forum on the internet but I still believe we are the most friendly and best run.

Stan Kroenke's moustache
01-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Congrats everyone! Apologies for not getting round to voting but I can agree with your choices. :D

Conner99
01-01-2014, 05:03 PM
well done to those who won or who were voted for , it will be up to us to keep the forum going as we start the new year ...let us hope we can get some new members here and have a great 2014 .

specnur
02-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!
:lol:

redpelt
02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!

I think you mean 'proclivity for the English language',and I'm equally as crest fallen that
someone won the member of the year simply for his continuity rather than quality.

Happy New year ,you cantankerous fecker :wink:

Thanks to all who voted for me ,and as a relatively new member I am humbled by the
generosity my short stint on these boards has received .....Thank you.

Boris
03-01-2014, 06:50 PM
So who won Best and Worst Usernames and Most Likely to Be Arrested!?

Tipster
03-01-2014, 07:48 PM

Nah, 'Creative' awards are not allowed. For some reason.

Boris
03-01-2014, 08:02 PM

They were voted on, check the first thread

Tipster
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM

They were voted on, check the first thread

I checked the 1st thread in this forum and nothing. Where?

Can you provide a link, please?

Conner99
05-01-2014, 08:31 PM
only those categories above were allowed in the voting for 2013 ...as our numbers have dwindled over the last few years it was decided that it was pointless having some categories ...if our numbers were to increase significantly then of course we could add a few more categories to our end of year forum awards.

specnur
06-01-2014, 07:05 PM

i think your solitary vote for 'football knowledge' came from a six year old who signed up over Xmas

Tipster
10-01-2014, 02:25 AM

i think your solitary vote for 'football knowledge' came from a six year old who signed up over Xmas

Excuse me? :)

O Dogg
22-08-2016, 08:27 PM
How did I get a vote in this? lol