PDA

View Full Version : No new Ibra deal yet

Moravcik
17-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has revealed that the Swedish star has yet to agree a new contract with Juventus.

The former Ajax ace has been one of the Bianconeri's star performers since joining the club for 11.5m last summer. He netted 16 goals last term and although he hasn't been as prolific so far this campaign, he is weighing in with more than his fair share of his assists. However, despite reports in Italy suggesting that he was in the process of agreeing a new contract, Ibra's agent has denied that a new deal is on the cards.

"I don't know who wrote that but it's completely wrong," said Mino Raiola. "We are not discussing anything - we have a contract at the moment and both ourselves and Juve are very happy with it. The player is content too. He isn't playing with contract thoughts at the back of his mind. Juventus' directors are experts and they know when and how to go about striking new agreements."

Conaldinho
17-12-2005, 11:10 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing him at Man Utd, hes a great player. I think he will sign a new deal though

Moravcik
18-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Yea, they need too tie him down to a long term deal so he knows that the club want him for the future.