PDA

View Full Version : "Adios" Real's Ronaldo at seasons end....?

oranjepalooza
20-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Some interesting statements here from Ronaldo seem to maybe 'paint the picture' for what will may happen at seasons end..........

Brazilian striker Ronaldo paved the way for his departure from Real Madrid at the end of the season by saying he has never felt loved by the club's fickle fans.

'The fans have never accepted me and their reaction is something to take into account when thinking about my future,' the three times World Player of the Year told a news conference on the eve of Real's Champions League match against Arsenal.

'I've always said that I don't want to be where I'm not loved. I've never felt at home at the Bernabeu, the fans have never treated me with affection.

'I will make a decision at the end of the season. After all the effort I made to come to this club I don't understand why I'm treated like this,' the 29-year-old added angrily on Monday.

'I will decide on my future after the World Cup.'

He went on to say,

'I've thought about the way I'm treated and spoken with thousands of people, but I have never understood why the fans have so little patience with me,' Ronaldo said. 'As soon as I make an error people jeer me.

'The Madrid fans are very special and they seem to get motivated by the idea of an impossible comeback win, but in a goalless draw in the league they start getting on our backs. We need fans that will support us all the time.

'I don't know how the fans will react to what I said but, to be honest, I don't care.'

'I still haven't thought about leaving Real Madrid yet. At the end of the season I will make a decision. The president knows how I feel and why I'm sad about this.

'If I decide to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season then all options will be open.'

Comments? Will he leave or stay? Is this good for Real or will it be bad if he does go?

putrum6
20-02-2006, 09:55 PM
I think that he will leave Madrid next summer but I'm not sure where he will go. My opinion is that he will return to Inter and Madrid will sign Adriano. Some weeks ago I read that Capello didn't want that Ronaldo continued in Madrid if Madrid wanted that he was the new coach. After seeing that perhaps it was true :D. I think that Capello will be the coach of Madrid next season.

Big Jono
20-02-2006, 11:59 PM
I reckon he should come to the Premiership and join Spurs, we could do with another goalscorer, and ROnaldo still has the touch I think.

Sure hes getting on a bit and has lost a yard of pace but he would stil be good for atleast 15 premiership goals i reckon.

Steven2005
21-02-2006, 10:09 AM
He should join Liverpool they are desperate for a quality striker!

putrum6
21-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Perhaps he will sign for an English team that can be Man Utd or Arsenal. I don't think that he signs for Liverpool or Chelsea because Mourinho and Benitez don't like this kind of player, they prefer a player that help to the other players of the team, for example, defending.

Afrinux
22-02-2006, 06:59 AM
I really sympathize with him. One of the world greatest strikers of all time should not have this kind of treatment. I hope Henry wouldnt make the same mistake, going to Madrid.
We welcome him in the J-League ( Japan Soccer League ) :D :D

Big Jono
22-02-2006, 09:35 AM
While hes at it Henry could come join the A League gown here! hahahahaha

jamieg
22-02-2006, 11:35 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha oh Jono that was funny as! Why would anyone want to go to the A league!? hahahahaha

Even the SPL has more chance! hahahahaha

Big Jono
22-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Every 'ha' you type cuts me deep Jamie, im just gonna go cry in a corner now as your witty 'ha's' have made me face my own insecurities about Australias football league and now i have nothing to live for.

jamieg
22-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Ah thats it Jono son, the gun should be under the sink :wink:

ultimatesmurf
23-02-2006, 07:12 AM
If he wants fans that love him the mighty GTFC will love him and worship him, do you think it's worth Russel Slade giving him a ring ?

Back in reality i don't think he'll come to the UK. I think he'll stay in spain but not sure where.

Gonzaga
23-02-2006, 09:43 PM
i agree with smurf, brazilian players dont like to play in England cos the english football is very different from the south american football-so they rather play in spain,italy or france. in my opinion, he's gonna go back to italy (not sure back to Inter), stay in spain or on the last case, come back to Brazil to play for Flamengo, his supported team, or Cruzeiro, where he started (and if this last one happen, i'm gonna have to move from here cos Cruzeiro fans will make my life a great pain)

Raul
24-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Afrinux, I don't think Ronaldo was having a bad treatment here, it is him who always appears with unappropiate words. But Ronaldo is pure class, and although he won't defend ever, he can win a match for his team in a sprint.

Garion
25-02-2006, 07:04 PM
If ronaldo don't score in two matches. the supporters shout at him, saying that he's fat and of these things you know.

Afrinux
27-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Afrinux, I don't think Ronaldo was having a bad treatment here, it is him who always appears with unappropiate words.
Then probably our sources is feeding us with lies. If you say so, I believe you. But what Garion stated above, is the kind of things we usually hear.

But Ronaldo is pure class, and although he won't defend ever, he can win a match for his team in a sprint.
True, nobody cant argue this. I am sure with Kaka and Ronaldinho, he will prove again that he is the greatest finisher during the next world cup.
Big Jono, did you know that the following big players have played in J-League:
Zico, Maradona, Bebeto and Stoikhov. But they were like 40+, when they came. :p
Beckham, Ronaldo, Zidane, Henry, Raul, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Lampard, Schevchenko, Totti; J-League is waiting for you when you reach 40 :D :D

This gotta be the craziest transfer rumor I have ever heard; After a year playing with Barcelona, a rumor that Ronaldinho will sign Urawa( J-League club ) started. It was on all over the news. After a while, people began to downplay it. First by saying he will be only a loan for a year, then a loan for 6 months and finally a loan for one month. When people realized that the rumor was false, another rumor began. That, it is Cafu who will sign :lol: . more than 2 years now and nothing :cry: :cry:

Raul
27-02-2006, 12:24 PM
LOL, don't trust Garion, I know him since I was 5 and He says non-sense things when Atleti wins some matches (he's more or less like me with Real Madrid, lol)